Meet me tonight

As everyone gathered around the meeting you spoke up," Attention! Today you learn a new way of killing a titan because they're brains are no bigger than a pinhead they get confused very quickly! So today we're going to learn a new flight pattern, or should I say... you all have to come up with one together, you have 10 min go!" It was amusing to you to see them all scramble together to talk about their plan.

After 10 min went by you said," Okay everyone. now that you should have a plan put it into action. You are to all wait here, I'll head into the trees so I can watch when I set off a green flare start, Got it?" Everyone nodded their heads. You turned around and took off. You went about 3 min into the forest then you saw the fake titan dummy that was set up. you landed on a tree branch right behind its nape. You loaded the flare and shot it off. Moments later everyone started to file to the spot. You looked at everyone and watched them carefully, for the most part, they were doing okay that is until you heard Jean say," Hey titan boy! watch out for the branch in front of you!" You shot your attention right to Eren just in time to catch him hit his head on a branch, fall, and land on Levi; who was under Eren. Then Levi fell, due to the weight of Eren, and landed on top of Reiner. As you struggled to hold back a laugh you came off of your branch and down to the groaning pile of men. You rolled your eyes and said," Someone run back to H.Q. and get the doc. I need to head back and file an accident report about this, I'll see you all at dinner" With that, you were off along with Jean, who was getting the doctor.

*** LATER AT DINNER ***

You were relieved that dinner was here because you Just got done with Erwin scolding you on the indecent. As you took your place at the table you saw Levi, Reiner, and Eren sitting on the same bench with the same zoned out face. You saw steam coming off of Eren. You looked over a Reiner and thought that you saw steam coming off of him. You quickly shook off the idea because there was no way that he could be a titan

*** AFTER DINNER ***

As you stood up to throw away your trash you felt a hand grab yours. You turned around and saw Reiner smiling up at you as he said," Hey um, (Y\N), would you meet me tonight in the garden tonight? Ill have Mike come and get you if you like..." You smiled down at him and said," That sounds great, I'll see you tonight." You leaned forward and placed a kiss on his forehead. As you walked to your room you realized that the hallway was very empty. It was strange, but not strange for you to question it. In fact, you did enjoy it. As you got to your office you sat by the door ready for when Mike when he would come. About 15 min passed and you heard tapping on your window. You walked over to it and opened it, then a Mike walked right in. The fact that he came in from the window is not what confused you, what confused you was that he was wearing an all-white tux with his gear over it. Without a word from him he held out his hand for you to take as he put a foot on to the windowsill. You carefully took his hand. The next thing you knew he was carrying you bridal style as he was swinging down to the garden. As you landed on the ground he had put you down. After he did you took a few seconds to straighten yourself out and process what had happened. Then he offered you a blue rose and told you," Follow the light path down to the garden, That's where you'll find Reiner." Then he was off. You had so many questions to ask him but he was gone. You turned around and followed the path with one question on your mind," What the hell is all of this about?!"

 You turned around and followed the path with one question on your mind," What the hell is all of this about?!"

Here's what the rose looks like.