Practice, Patience, and Pain

You feel the warmth of the sun through the window as you pull yourself out of your sleep. You open your eyes and realized that you were still in Levi's room. As you looked around the room so realize that your head was slowly moving up and down. You sit there and think, "why is it moving?" All of a sudden your eyes widen knowing why you were moving. You prop yourself up on what you thought was the headboard but nope it wasn't. You looked down and realized that the warm spot you fell asleep on was Levi. Your face starts to become red as you start to move. Then you felt his grip around your waist tighten. You roll your eyes when you realize that it was gonna be harder than you thought. You sat there and stared at Levi thinking of ways to get out, all of a sudden you saw his eyes fly open! This scared you a great deal because this caused you to scream and roll out of the bed. When you screamed that caused Levi's grip to tighten and he came down with you. You closed your eyes and welcomed the impact of the floor on your head. It never came. You open your eyes carefully and realize that Levi had wrapped his hands around your head and hugged you into his chest. You tap his shoulder and ask," Umm, sorry. Can we get up now?" He lets you go and lets your body to lay flat on the floor. You start to set yourself up but you soon realized that he had both arms on either side of you. You look up and realized your faces were really close together. You lay back down when you realized that he was moving his head closer to yours. When you finally reached the floor you turned your head sideways and closed your eyes. You feel his breath getting closer until it stops and you hear," Why do you love him? He's a sick animal who has no feeling." Your eyes widen as the burning passion of hate grows in your eyes. You look him dead in the eyes and say," It's funny how this is coming from a guy who is an expressionless as a cat. And I love him because he's everything you're not!" That's when you smashed your head on his which caused him to sit straight up. You took this chance to shake your legs out from under him. As soon as he was done holding his forehead you decided to use your feet and kick him in his chest which causes him to go flying to the other side of the room and hit a bookcase. Then all the books fell on top of him. You stand up and stride to the door. As you opened it you say," This should've happened last night Levi but instead you had to be attacked by books. How sad." With that, you leave his office and walk down the hall to your office. When you get to the door you see Armin Knocking on the door holding a paper. You walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. When you tapped him he gave out a girly scream and turned around. You stood there with wide eyes just staring at him. After he calms down he finally says," U-Umm (Y/N), Erwin would l-like to s-see you in his o-office so he c-can give you your flank f-for the expedition in an M-month." You place your hand on his head and ruffle his hair then say," Thanks Armin you are dismissed." He nods at you then leaves. You go to unlock your office but realized that it was unlocked. You cautiously walked in and was that your office was the same. Then you walked over to your room and saw that everything was all cleaned up from last night. As you looked around the room you saw a note on your vanity and walked over to it. Once you got there you picked it up and unfolded it. Inside of it was a letter from Reiner and it said," Dear (Y/N), I don't remember what happened last night but when I woke up I felt a huge pain in my jaw and you weren't in the room so I'm guessing that you hit me because I got in one of my drunk rages. I'd love to talk about it later though. I'll see you later love <3" You put the note down as you replayed the events of last night. That's when it hit you, You still had to go and meet with Erwin. You quickly put your uniform on without your straps and ran out of your office. You didn't have time to lock your door so you had this weird feeling that something was gonna happen. But what could possibly happen from now to after breakfast? Nothing. You kept running until you got to Erwin's office. When you got to the door you went right on in because you forgot to knock. But what really surprised you was that when you got in you saw Erwin Plucking his eyebrows and filling them in. You stood there in the doorway and just started. Erwin looked like he had just seen a ghost. Then he quickly shoved everything in a box and said," You saw nothing got it?!" You walked forward and sat in a chair and said," It depends on the situation if I did or didn't see anything, are you know what I mean" You crossed your legs and smirked at Erwin. All he does is sigh and say," Well that's fair enough, but the real reason why you're here is so that I can give you your flank. You are in the middle flank with the following: Eren, Armin, Jean, Connie, Berthold, Reiner, and...Levi" He hands you the paper and you just stare.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if the chapter was short its kind of a filler chapter. But to be fair, the last couple of chapters were over 2,000 words.