What happened that night?

You hear the bell for lunch and you all head in

 You hear the bell for lunch and you all head in. As you all walk in Eren and Jean start to complain about how hot it is. It didn't last long until you had enough and said," Okay buttercups! We get you're hot! If it's that bad take off your god damn shirts! SHEESH!" Right after you said that you imminently regret it because you knew the looks everyone was passing around. You turned around to stop them but you were too late. When you turned around you saw how every. single. person. had their shirts off. As you scan over them all they all stare at you with jackass smirks. You return the smile and say," Wow! That's all you have under your shirts? Its sad because I have more than you, heck! A squirrel has more than you!" As you said that everyone looked down at their own (barely visible) 6 pack, then back at yours. When you looked down at yours you realized that it was pretty well toned, you weren't all that surprised though. As you look back up you realized that everyone was putting their shirts back on. You give a small  chuckle and say," Its okay guys, don't be ashamed of your bodies, just work them harder." As you said that you watched as everyone nodded and smiled at you and each other. You smile and nod as you start to continue walking. as you got to the hallway you noticed how everyone you passed stopped and saluted you. You waved them off one by one until a newbie came up to you, saluted, then asked," Is it true that you took down humanities strongest ma'am?" You look at him with a kind smile and say." If you mean humanities smallest then yes I did, is that why everyone is saluting me?" The cadet nods and says," Yes ma'am! " You wave the cadet away and smile at yourself as you think," He wasn't that hard to beat, why is everyone going crazy about it?"

As you and your "squad" get to the mess hall, you were the first person to walk in and as you did everyone in the mess hall shut themselves up and saluted you as you went by. You weren't really sure how to feel about but you did know one thing, you were very tired. As everyone walked to the back of the room to get their food you sat down at the table and laid your head down. You figured that Reiner would get you a tray so you started to drift to sleep. You were almost out of it until you felt a cape wrap around your body. You didn't understand what was going on so you sat up and looked behind you. And of course, Levi was looking at you with the normal prissy face as he said," Have some dignity for yourself, I'm not always gonna be there when you need my ya' know." You stood up, letting the cape fall to the floor, walked up to him and said," Last night was a one time deal. And I don't need you to watch over me 24/7, I'm not a 5' 3" toddler who's crazy about Windex! So if you excuse me I have to go and eat. Meet us by the  3DMG site right after k? Or does someone need to walk you there?" With that, you turn around to walk to your table, that everyone was watching from, and sat down and started eating in silence. It didn't take long until someone spoke up (Jean)," Hey (Y\N), I don't mean to ruin your day but, whats with the bite mark on your neck, and what was Levi talking about when he said that he wasn't always gonna be there for you?" At that moment everyone now had their attention on you. Your hand imminently went to the bite mark on your neck to cover it as you looked down at your tray. Then you felt Reiner grab your hand and removed it from your neck. "(Y\N)... Who gave you this bite mark..! And what-what Captain Shorty talking about!" You kept staring at your tray not sure about how to answer. That's when you felt  Reiner's grip on your hand tighten to a hurtful amount," Tell me (Y\N)!" "I'll fucking tell you when you stop hurting me!" You cried out. That's when you felt his hand come off of yours. You rub your hand for a min then you look at Reiner and say," The bite mark on my neck was from you after out date you went in a drunken rage after you passed out. You asked me a question, and I didn't answer. So you grabbed me and attempted rape. I called out in pure panic, and you didn't like that so you took one of your hands and covered my mouth so I'd shut up, but I kept screaming so you bit my neck hard enough to draw blood. Then Levi came in and knocked you out, then I spent the night in his room because of how unstable you were..." As you finished you looked up from your tray and realized that EVERYONE was staring at you in disbelief. You were about to excuse your self until you felt Reiner Wrap you in a hug. " I am so sorry (Y\N)! I never thought I'd be capable of doing something like that, and I shouldn't have gotten so mad when you didn't answer right away. I should learn to trust you more, I'm so sorry!" he tells you as he places a kiss on your forehead. You look up at him and say," All is forgiven but next learn to trust me okay?" You feel him nod. You move your head so that you can put a kiss on his cheek. As you did that you heard the bell for "lunch is over" You all stand up from your table and as you head out you say," Okay everyone! Go and strap on your gear and meet me by the 3DMG site!"