Date Night Fiasco?

As that cased finally closed you and Reiner went to a changing room so that Reiner could find uniforms for his new job. As he was changing you waited outside for him to finish. You sat at a bay window sill and looked outside. Then you noticed a nest of baby birds starting to hatch. You sat there and watched them with awe. Then a thought came to mind," I wonder how it would be if I had kids?" Then from the changing room, you hear Reiner say," Umm, (Y/N)? Can I get some help please?.." You stand up and roll your eyes and tell yourself," Never mind I don't need kids. I need to take care of this one." As you open the door you see Reiner standing there all wrapped up in his shirt. You try to snuffle a laugh as you walk over to him and say," Does someone not know how to put a button-down shirt on?" From under the shirt you hear a mumbled," haha, very funny... now I called you in here for some help not to be laughed at... now please help me!" You roll your eyes as you lead him over to a seat and sit him down. You start undoing the shirt buttons top to bottom. When you undid the last one you realized that he was fucking RIPPED! As you looked up and down his chest your face started to heat up. Your face went back to normal color when you heard his laugh. You look at him as he says," Like what you see?" You roll your eyes and say," HA! You wish! Come on let's get your shirt back on." You slide his shirt back on him and start to re-button his shirt again. You started from the top and went down. As you did the last one you notice a bump inside his pants. You look at him with a raised eyebrow and say," Can't keep it in your pants?" This time his face was red as he looked down at the floor. You smile to your self as you start to stand up. But you didn't really make it to the door... instead you were pinned to the wall by Reiner. You start to put your foot up to his gut to knock him off of you but before you could, He smashed his lips on yours. You didn't kiss back right away. Instead, you stood there with wide eyes trying to process what was happening. Slowly you warmed into the kiss. Shortly after he skimmed your lower lips with his tongue. You didn't give him access. That's when you heard him growl. Then he smirked. He moved his hand down to your ass. You knew what was happening. He then gave it a couple of squeezes. You kept your mouth shut. That's when he pulled away for some air. You as well as out of the air. You two stared at each other out of breath, red, and smirking. "If you're lucky if you'll get a second round tonight after our date." He told you as he pulls you into a hug. You smile to yourself as you were inhaling the his scent. You Wished that this moment could last forever but, just as you wished that there was a sudden knock at the door. You push yourself away from Reiner. By doing so he had tumbled backward and tripped over a chair and landed flat on his ass. The moment he fell Erwin walked in and took in the scene and said," I don't even want to know but, were about to leave so you two need to hurry up..." With that, he left the room and shut the door. You stayed in your spots until you busted out laughing. Then Reiner joined in. After your little laugh attack, you two calmed down and you were all collected you headed back to the carriage so you two get ready for tonight...

Sometime AFTER DINNER 

You and your friends ate dinner in the usual manner. Eren and Jean fighting, Reiner making inappropriate jokes, and Levi giving you two evil glares. When the bells rang you ran down the hallway and passed everyone who was giving you dirty looks, but you didn't care. You were very happy and excited for tonight. When you got to your office you forgot it was locked so you rammed your shoulder into the door. You didn't have time to be mad all you did was laugh at yourself. When you got in you went straight for the box that Reiner gave you this morning. You open the box and found: A black mini dress with sparks on the bust area, a leather jacket, earrings that had the same pattern as the dress, a clutch similar to the dress, and ankle-high boots also sparkled. You laid everything out on your desk. You looked at everything with a giant smile on your face. It's been a long time since you got a gift that you didn't have to steal. You picked everything up and went to go and change.