Is it really over?

--3 hours later--

(Y/N) POV

     I slowly began to float to the surface of being awake. When I reached the top I slowly opened my eyes and saw nothing but pure white. "Shes wake!" I heard a voice say from the room. I turned my head and saw Connie, Jean, and Armin to my right. I smiled at them. I turned my head to the left when I felt when I felt a hand grip mine. I saw Eren, Erwin, and most importantly, Levi. I looked at my hand and saw that he was holding it. I smiled at him and gripped his hand back. I watched him stand from his chair next to my bed and wrap his arms around my back and pull me into his chest. I nuzzled my face into his neck and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him back. He held me close to him and whispered in my ear, "I'm so glad that you're still alive..." I opened my mouth to question him but as I did I remembered everything. Everything that was said and done. I leaned away from Levi in shock and asked him," A-am I a titan..." I noticed how heavy the room became. I looked around as everyone hung their head low. I stared at the sheets with wide eyes. "So, you're telling me that... I'm a titan shiftier..." I said out loud. The only one to speak up was Eren," Indeed, you are." I sat there and shook my head hearing those words.

Levi's POV

     " A-am I a titan..." I heard her ask out loud. I slowly loosened my hold on her and looked at her. That was the question I was dreading to answer. I wanted to answer her question but she already seemed freaked out as it was. "So, you're telling me that... I'm a titan shiftier..." I heard her say in the thick atmosphere. I opened my mouth to calmly answer her but Eren had beaten me to it. I looked over my shoulder and glared at him. His answer wasn't needed. I felt her shake slightly in my arms. I sighed and looked at her. "Love, you need to calm down, we will get through this together." I said as I grabbed her left hand softly "See this ring here. This is my promise to you. I promise we will get through this." I softly kissed her ring finger. " But for that to happen you have to trust me. Can you do that for me? Please?" I asked her pleadingly. She had closed her eyes and took a deep breathe. Shortly after she nodded and looked me in the eyes while doing so. I smiled at her softly and scooped her up in my arms bridal style. "I'm glad that you trust me, but we have a wedding to plan now..." I told her as I walked out of the hospital room.

Eren's POV

"Indeed, you are," I said out loud answering her question. As I did I noticed how Levi glared heavily at me. I rolled my eyes slightly when he turned back to her."Love, you need to calm down, we will get through this together. See this ring here. This is my promise to you. I promise we will get through this. But for that to happen you have to trust me. Can you do that for me? Please?"I heard Levi say to her. My heart hardened with anger and sunk to the bottom of my stomach.  There was no way in hell that they were to be wed, but sadly it was. I held onto the slightest hope that I heard it wrong but I didn't. I watched her nod at him. I stepped back as he scooped her up in his arms. I boiled with anger when he mentioned the wedding planning. I watched him walk out of the room with my future in his arms. As everyone else filed out of the room I stayed behind and clutched the box in my pocket that held a wedding band that was just for her. Correction. It still is...