One of us...

((Y/N)) POV

"Hello honey''

When I heard those words my heart harden and sunk like lead. That voice was one I thought I would never hear again. When I had turned around I came in contact with Reiner my eyes instantly watered and my vision became blurry. Never in a million years did I think I would see him again. although, how was I seeing him now?

I removed my hand from my mouth and spoke to him in a shaky voice, "H-How..." was the only thing I managed to whimper out before my body was swooped up into a massive bear hug. I laid there in his arms unable to think, speak or move. I was just...there.

Then he spoke to me, " I'm so glad that you're alive! Now we can fully execute our plan with you!" When I heard those words something flipped in me and I just lost it. I started to push against his giant structure and until he dropped me and just stared at me. I stared back. After a few moments of staring, I spoke.

"You think I'll just help you like that? A wave of a magical fucking wand and POOF! I'll help you?! Never! At least not until you explain to me what the hell happened to you, how the fuck you are alive, and what your so-called plan is!" My chest moved rapidly with anger and lack of air.

Reiner just stared at me for a few seconds then spoke, " You want to know how I'm still alive? Fine. I'm the armored titan. I can transform into him. And the plan we need you for rolls into a mission, which is why I married you, we need you for a--" he was cut off by the slapping of my hand.

I stared at him in pure anger. You could see it on my face and hear it in my voice, "Excuse me! You're telling me that "YOU" are the reason for all those deaths in 845! Oh! And now you fucking tell me that you never loved me!" My eye started to form tears in them "But yet you decide to marry me only for a stupid fucking mission! Well, guess what! I don't want a single thing to do with this so-called mission, You, or this fucking ring that almost killed me because I thought it was love!" I slid the ring off of my fail finger and threw it at him "Now take me back you sick bastard!" I screamed at him as a steady stream of tears rolled down my face. 

As dull as his face could've been it slowly twisted into a built-up rage. His face tightened into an uncomfortable position. I slowly started to back away from him but with every step I took, he came closer. "Excuse me? You think I don't love you... If I didn't fucking love you then I wouldn't of spent time with you, take you out of date, bought you that ring, or come back for you! You call me a monster... how false that it is..." He stopped walking towards me as he slightly looked over me. I didn't dare take my eyes off of him but I didn't want him near me. I continued to back up until I bumped into something. I slowly looked up and over my shoulder only to make eye contact with Berthold. I screamed and tried to turn around and get away from him. But I was too late. He wrapped his arms around her and held me tightly hoisting me off of the floor.

Instant panic set in. I grunted and moved rapidly trying to get out but his hold only became tighter. I slowly stopped trying and just stared at the approaching Reiner with the deadliest look I could just as he approached me. "Stay the hell away from me you sick fuck!" I yelled at him not taking my eyes off of him. The closer he got I noticed how he slipped his hand into his pocket and pull out a long flat rectangular box no longer than 6 inches. I stared at it suspiciously until Reiner got within a foot of me and opened the box. I saw a small vile that was corked and a small needle inside of it. Your attention snapped back up to him when he spoke.

"see this (Y/N)? This was our mission, to make you one of us, to make to a titan."