Chapter 3

You were stomping down the main hallway as  the words "watch your back" kept playing in your mind. You kept your head down as you mumbled "fucking ass hole! I'm not here to be threatened!" You were so pissed off that you bumped into someone and you lost your balance and started to fall backward. You closed your eyes and braced for impact on the floor but it never came. Instead, you felt an arm wrap around your waist and your body against a familiar body. You opened your eyes and realized that Reiner was holding you with a worried look on his face looking at you. You didn't have a clue on what to do next so you look him in the eye and give him the "glare" and say," Put. Me. Down. Now. Before you lose a leg..." 

     Once again you saw the color drain from his face again as he left you to go.  Once you feel grounded on the floor you walk past him but stop only once your behind him and say," Thanks." and continue back down the hallway to the mess hall. Once you get there you open the doors and everyone snaps their attention to you. You roll your eyes at their stupidity and walk to the back of the room to get a tray. Once you have one you look around for a table to sit at. Sure enough, there weren't any open spots. That's when you noticed an empty table in the corner of the room. You sit down and start eating. Not long after you hear six trays were being set down at your table. You look up and recognize Reiner out of the six but the rest were unknown. "okay who the hell are all of you?" you question once they had all sat down. Then Reiner spoke up and said," Next to me is Eren, Jean, Connie, Marco, and Armin. My other friend isn't here right now but you'll see him tomorrow." You nod memorizing all their names. After a brief silence, a fight breaks out between Jean and Eren. You weren't a hundred percent sure of what they were fighting about but some of the stuff they said had you dying with laughter. 

     All of a sudden it stopped. You clearer your eyes from the tears that came out of them and saw Eren and Jean holding each other's shirts frozen in fear as Levi stood in front of them. Seeing the Levi made your smile go an away instantly. "Sit the fuck down cadets!" Levi barks at Eren and Jean. With pure fear in their bodies, they sit down and stare at their food. Then you lock eye contact with him. Then he has the nerve to say," you can't sit with these people you need to come and sit with the other officers. Now." Completely surprised by his demand you stand up and say," Why the hell should I! I don't think we're in elementary school where seating charts mean the world. Now, why don't you go back to protecting your pot of gold you short ass-" Before you could finish your sentence you felt and hand around your neck, your back on a wall and your feet off of the floor. You look down and see Levi giving to a glare similar to yours and says," go ahead. Finish what you were saying. I dare you." You look over levis head and realized that your whole table was up and ready. Like they were gonna take Levi down. Realizing that you had a captive audience you scream," YOU SHORT ASS  LEPRECHAUN!" Then you felt your body being removed from the wall only to have it slammed back on and the grip on your neck tighten. " For someone who has a mind of a goldfish, you're sure to use some big talk. With talk like that you won't survives outside of these walls." Levi tells you. That's when you lost it and said," From the age of five I was abused then thrown out. I've killed people and seen people being killed. So anything outside of the walls cant scares me because I'm an...UNDERGROUND THUG AT HEART!" 

     You scream with the little energy you have left. Then you felt your self becoming numb with hazy vision. Then you felt a fist punch you in the gut all you did was a grunt. Then another came, and another, and another. On the last punch, you coughed up a little bit of blood on levis hand and arm. That's when you tried pulling his hand away but was too weak to do anything. All you could do was look at Levi who said "TCH filthy brat. Looks like you didn't learn to mess with me... oh well looks like a more fatal punch is what you need." You watched and he brought his arm back. Then you closed your eyes and waited for impact, but it never came. That's when you felt the floor under you and opened your eyes to see a pissed off Erwin holding levis arm back. That's when you saw Reiner come in front of you and said something but didn't hear it. your vision had gone blurry and any voices around you were muffles as the blackness consumed your vision then you were out.