He lives

--YOUR POV--

With my new lover at my side, I flew in between the crumbling houses avoiding the hands of death and cutting a few names on the way. 

You looked over your shoulder and screamed at Levi "What are we looking for?"  

Very faintly you managed to make out the words "Armored titan" from his mouth. 

You knew you were missing some words but you simply couldn't hear the rest due to the wind pushing against your body.

--NO ONE's POV--

As if on cue. As lighting bolt struck the earth emitting a dancing color show of, yellow, orange, and red. As they danced along the earth crust it shook it violently causing several surrounding houses to crumbles thus allowing a swarm of the dust cover the next mile in a think blanket. When it had all settled down there stood the armored titan himself. He extended its frame all the way up and scooped out the area and landed on (Y/N) and Levi.

--LEVI'S POV--

I flew through the crumbling surroundings keeping a close eye on my delicate lover. The longer I stared and watched the more I realized that she had a fine ass "Damn mami..." I thought to myself. I have quickly pulled away from my inappropriate thoughts when I heard an ear-splitting explosion. I snapped my attention to the source and only saw a wave of dust approach.  I quickly speed up and grabbed (Y/N) in my arms and tumbled on to a rooftop behind a chimney. I pushed my back against it and help her close to my chest wrapping my cloak around her.

--YOUR POV--

I watched in horror at the scene that unraveled in front of me. I slowed my speed down and stopped paying attention to my surroundings. Before I knew it, a familiar pair of arms pulled me out of the sky. I closed my eyes tightly and wrapped my hands around the arms. The next thing I felt, I would've like a little more warning to, I felt the roof under my back and I hissed silently is a pain but I soon felt his chest pushed up against my back. I slowly opened my eyes only to have my vision flushed out with dark green fabric. It was nothing but silence for quite some time until the green fabric was removed from your face. I waited for your eyes to adjust to the hazy grey of the dust cloud. When they did I slowly looked over my shoulder to see Levi a sweaty mess with a bleeding cut on his forehead. I furrowed my eyebrows at him but I noticed that he wasn't too concerned with it, I also took note that he was looming around the chimney. I quietly spoke," Wh-What is it..."

He quickly snapped his attention to me and looked me in the eyes. His hard glare softened. Then he spoke to me, "The armored titan has appeared... I really need to you stay here..." When he finished I looked him right in the eyes with total disbelief. There was no way I was going to stay put, and he must've read my mind because the next thing he told me only pissed me off even more. "This is an order cadet. Stay. Put." With that, he had let me go and flew off. I sat there like a little kid and fumed, "Fucking jack ass... wait for a minute... did I not take his place..." I grin as I stood to my feet," I don't have to listen to him, so therefore I can help." I jumped from my place and swung over into the direction oh Levi.   

--LEVI POV--

I jumped from the roof leaving (Y/N) there. I couldn't afford her to get hurt... I would live with that guilt for the rest of my life...

I neared the Armored Titan and started to circle around it seeing if it would make any sudden movements or any movement at all. I passed by its face and noticed that it was looking at something just past me. I stopped on a pile of bricks and followed its stare only to spot (Y/N) flying to the titan. 'Goddammit! I told her to stay!' I thought to myself. My attention snapped back to the Armored Titan as it started to extend its hand in her direction. My heart started to beat quickly, As badly as I wanted to save her my feet just stuck to the pile of bricks 'no...No...NO! This cannot be happening!' I thought to my self as I could do nothing but watch.

--(Y/N) POV--

I had decided to stay low and surprise both of them. I giggled to my self about my plan. I cannot wait to see Levi's face when I actually defeat the armored titan, and that'll show him that I am not a weak person. Wait... what's that through the dust... Oh shit! Before I knew it I was in the hand of the armored titan. I gave out an ear bleeding scream before the constriction of its hand cut off my oxygen source and I just blacked out. 

--LEVIS' POV--

"AAAHHH!!" Was the last sound I heard from (Y/N) before seeing her vanish from my sight and into the filthy titan hand. With that scream, my feet decided to finally move. I threw my self and the name of the beasts nape not paying attention to my surroundings because I noticed its other hand come around its body and come right for me. Sadly I noticed it a little too late because it knocked away from its self and sent me flying at least a mile away from it. I braced my self for impact with a hard and firm structure but instead, I landed in a softy and kinda squishy pad. I slowly opened my eyes to be greeted with the face of Eren's titan form. I sigh with a little relief knowing I was still capable of going after (Y/N). I sat up and saw the Armored freak scale the wall and hop over. 

--(Y/N) POV--

--2 HOURS LATER--

I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing they focused on was the mixture of grass, patches green and lush and other parts dead and hard. I slowly sat up and let my eyes focus some more, when they finally did, about 20 feet from me was the skeleton of a decomposing titan. I screamed from pure shock and started to scramble away from it only to be stopped by a firm structure. I slowly turned and looked over my shoulder to see two legs. I slowly looked up. At this very moment, all the color drained from my body and I twisted my whole body to face that person. I covered my mouth with my hand as a heavy stream of tears fell down my face. 

The person who stands in front of me was someone I thought I had lost forever... The person who stood in front of me was no other than...

  Reiner Braun 

"Long time no see honey"

--words count 1200-- 

So much love everyone!!! <3