Similar Love From Another...

"see this (Y/N)? This was our mission, to make you one of us, to make you into a titan."

I looked at the vile and started to freak out. I struggled against Berthold's arms that held me firmly in place off of the ground. In the process of this all I felt Reiner place a hand on my cheek and forced me to look up at him. 

"It's all going to be okay, It won't hurt a bit..." He looked into my eyes and shoved the needle into the cork and of the clear liquid and sucked some of it into the needle. He removed it from the vile and held it in front of my face. "This won't hurt a bit..."

I glared at him harshly. He really was a sick person who only lies and deceived people. "you sick bastard." I said harshly between my gritted teeth "How do you live with yourself!" I breathed heavily as my air flow with slightly restricted.

I studied his face. It twisted into a horrifying expression. My expression changed from anger to feared. He stepped forward to me and grabbed my jaw harshly and forced me to look up at him.

"Listen, sweet heart, I don't care. My job was what sent me here. And marring you was only part of the plan... I. Never. Loved. You." He grinned darkly.

My eyes started to water. I shook my head free from his grip and hung my head low. "How could he put me through all of this... He's no man, he's not even a human... he's a monster I thought to myself."

I heard him chuckle deeply, "Awe, did I hurt your feelings?" He wrapped his hand under my chin and pulled my head up, extending my neck greatly. "What the hell happened to you? You were a badass... but now you've gone soft. You got a little taste of love and now you're much... too bad it was all for nothing... too bad no one will ever love you..." she grinned evilly and placed the tip of the needle on to my neck. "Now its time to complete our mission..." 

My eyes produced a hearty stream of tears flowing down my face. He was right. I was soft. When the needle had touched my skin I knew that my fate was decided... I wouldn't ever see Sasha, Connie, Jean, Armin, Mikasa, even, or... Levi again... I closed my eyes tightly when he started to dig the needle all the way in painfully slow. He slowly inserted the liquid into me. It burned like hell! I let out a pained scream then everything went black. 

--Levi's POV--

I raced myself away from the medical tent. Those idiots kept me there for like 2 hours only to tell me I was fine, but without her by my side there's no way I am. I raced to the wall and scaled it up to the top. When I had planted myself on the edge I heard a loud feminine scream. I looked down and my mind was filled with rage. To my dismay, I saw Berthold, and Reiner surrounding (Y/N). My breathing became heavy. I gritted my teeth and clenched my hands around my gear handles. I put one foot over the edge to jump off but I was stopped dead in my tracks. There was an explosion, bright vivid colors danced down from the sky and across the floor. Once the giant cloud of dust had depleted, where (Y/N) once stood there was a titan, but not just any titan. This titan resembled her because it was her! My wife to be was now a titan... she's a titan because I couldn't protect her... it's my fault that she's like this... I jumped from my place on the crumbling structure and landed behind the sweaty teddy bear known as Berthold. When he started to turn around I made my move. I drove my blade through his gut and twisted it. I pulled it out quickly. When he dropped to his knees and vomited up blood I took my chance and drove my blade right through his neck and through his spine. I watched as his lifeless head rolled away and his body dropped at my feet and poured out its bodily fluids. I grinned and step on it. I looked up in horror and saw that (Y/N) had a frantic screaming Reiner in her grasp. My legs froze as I watched her mouth unhinge like a snake and place Reiner in her mouth and bit down quickly making his blood spray everywhere.his lower torso fell from her mouth and onto the floor. I fell to my knees and looked up at her. I couldn't believe that this is what had become of my wife...

I sprung to my feet and flew up into a tree when I noticed her starting to sway sideways. When I had taken shelter in the tree I watched as she collapsed to her knees and fell forward. I stared and watched for any movement. Nothing. Nothing had happened. I hung my head sadly in the thought that she had passed. I sat back on to the tree branch and held my head. I can't believe that I lost after I just got her... there's no--

I was pulled out of my thoughts when a series of horses could be heard heading towards the scene. I sighed heavily and stood to my feet. I descended from the tree and walked towards the titan corpse. I scaled to her nape and started to carefully cut at its nape. I was so focused on my task I almost missed Eren joining me on the nape and started to cut it. It wasn't long before I watched him jump into the decomposing flesh and pull out and unconscious (Y/N).

I walked over to them and didn't take my eyes off of her. When I got within a few inches of them Eren had turned his back to me and descended down from the titan. I narrowed my eyes slightly at the back of his head but shortly assumed that he just wanted to get her into proper hands. Without arguing with the boy, I followed him all the way back to HQ.

--EREN'S POV--

((BACKTRACK A FEW MINUTES))

I rode up to the scene with my friends around me. When we got close enough I realized that Levi was cutting away at the fallen titan he stood on. I climbed up it nape and assisted him. As I was cutting I noticed a face I've longed to see for a while. (Y/N) laid sideways wrapped up in the tendons and muscles of the corpse. I made room for myself and climbed in and started cutting away at the tendons. When she was free I picked her up and smiled softly at her. I never thought I would have this chance. For as long as I've known her... I've loved her the exact same. I climbed out and stood there holding her. I looked up and noticed Levi approaching. Before it was too late I turned my back to him and walked off of the titan. I knew how much Levi liked her, but I loved her no matter what she was now and I wouldn't let him have her. I climbed on my horse and rode back to HQ.