Is there something I should know?

Hey guys! Sorry for being gone and not posting... Without further ado, the story!

_______________________________________________________________________

You sat there and just stared at the paper," How did I get Levi on the same flank? Is this really a smart choice?" you ask yourself. Your attention snapped back to Erwin when he asks," Is there something wrong with the flank you were given (Y\N)?" "Umm, not really but, why is Levi in my flank? Wouldn't he do better in another flank?" you question him. "*sigh* I did expect you to ask that and here's the answer. He works under you know, it makes sense for him to be with you, plus none of the other members have a whole lot of experience out the so he might be some good to you. Understand?" he asks you. You sat there like a deer in headlights. Then you snap out of it and say," understood." You stand up to leave and walk to the door. As you open it Erwin had something else to add," You should hurry up and set up for practice, they're almost done with breakfast and they all know who their squad leader is." With that bit of knowledge, your eyes grew quite big. That's when you ran out of the office doorway, down the hall, and outside to the sheds outside. As you approached the sheds you heard mumbles from behind it. You carefully creep along the side of the shed. You stopped moving when you got a better hearing.

Berthold: Are we still going to pull it in a month?

Reiner: Ya we are, but first I gotta ask her. 

Berthold: Does she really mean that much to you? She could make everything harder to pull off.

Reiner: She has a hidden power that's just sitting there, waiting to be opened.

Berthold: Yes, yes. That I know but what if she doesn't cooperate?

Reiner: hmm, I didn't think that far ahead yet, well it'll come to me later, we should get going

Berthold: Ya we should, let's go.

You quickly turn around and run to the front of the shed. You open the doors and quickly run inside and shut the doors behind you. You sat there and listened for their footsteps to become nonexistent. Once they do you begin to breathe again. You sit down of a kicking post and go over the conversation that you just heard," Where are they talking about me? They had to be, I'm the only girl here. What "power" were they talking about? And what question does he need to ask me?" Then you realized that you were still wearing your PJs. (tank top, and long spandex) You look around the shed for a pair of shorts. You spot a pair of shorter spandex. You grab them and slip them on. As you do you hear your flank walking out," Shit!" Guess it was hand to hand combat today. You walk out of the shed and greet everyone with a," Morin' guys! We have a month to get ready to the expedition, but for today we're going to do hand to hand combat. I didn't get much time to prepare. Now everyone pairs up!" You watch as everyone gets in pairs

Eren: Armin  

Connie: Jean

Reiner: Berthold

Levi: ????

As you scan the members you realized that only Levi was left. "*sigh* well Levi, looks like you're with me. The rest of you! Pick a spot and start!" you say as you start walking to the center of the field and wait for Levi. When he finally got there you got in your fighting pose and waited for him to do the same. Only he didn't, instead, he started to take off his shit. You stood there and watched as he looked at you with a jackass smirk. You knew what he was doing, so you returned the smirk and took off your shirt. By you reveling your well-toned 6 pack the whole field stopped with movement. You get back in your fighting stance and wait for Levi to do the same. When he finally does you two start moving in a circle, it didn't last long. Levi made the first attack at you by throwing a simple punch to your right. You block it. Then you sensed another attack coming from your left. You grab his arm with both of your hands, Turn around, and throw him over your shoulder. You then pick up your foot and stomp it down mere inches from his head. You bring your head down to his and say," You being shirtless isn't gonna stop me." You see him smirk. You raise an eyebrow at his face.  Then you felt his free hand grab your foot (the one by his head) and yank it up words. That caused you to fall forward, but He took this chance to spring up and take his boots and kick you in the gut. With that action, you coughed up a little blood. Before you had hit the floor, you planted your hands on the floor and used it as a surface to push your feet up in the air to kick Levi in the jaw. You landed in a crouching position at his feet. Before he could stand up and attack again you grab his feet and toss him across the field. (not so that he'd bleed) After doing so you stand there and watch is the limp (or unconscious) body to see if there is any movement. There was none. Then you move your attention to everyone who had formed a circle around you. Then you heard clapping for one member, after that it followed with the whole group clapping. You stood there like a deer in headlights, not sure on what to do, (it was all new to you) until you felt an arm wrap around your shoulders. You look up an notice Reiner smiling do to you. With the same big smile, he says," Wow! I sure am lucky that wasn't me out there!" In return, you give him a jackass smirk and say," It can be..." That's when he let you go and stepped back. You laugh at yourself as you look around and realized that everyone had heard it. Knowing this you decide to use this to your advantage," Hey now! Did I say that you could stop! You all better get going again unless you wanna end up like commander clean freak over there!" You point in the direction where you threw him but he wasn't there. As you look back you realized that everyone had gone back into their groups and continued. You chuckled to yourself as you walk around the training grounds and help people correct their stances and such. For about 3 hours, Then you hear the bell for lunch and you all head in.   

-----------------------------------

bye bye