Pilot

I was walking in the park, when I heard the partial accelerator was gonna go off soon. I love science so I decided to go ahead and join in the crowd. I brushed my long brown hair out of my greenish blue eyes and adjusted my leather jacket.    When my mom died, I decided to live on my own. I was only 11 and I was scared to meet him. Now, it's all I think about.

Let's jump ahead. I got to the accelerator and stood next to a man and a woman who looked like they were a couple. The guy behind them stole the woman's bag and the man went rushing off to catch him. I at that pint was bored and wanted to go to the CCPD. I have always had plans on going and reporting myself missing so they could find my dad. I had never done it before, but this might be the night.

I walked through the door of the Station and walked to the front office. I was greeted kindly and was brought to Detective Joe West.

"How can I help you, Miss?" He asked.

"My mother died and I am missing. Can you help me find my dad?" I asked.

"Ummm. Yah. Let's look into Central City's records. What's your name?"

"Blake. Blake Allen." I sighed. My mother gave me my dad's name in case something like this happened.

"Excuse me for a moment. Make your self comfortable." He said hurrying off.

I sat down in the chair and decided to take a small walk.  I went outside and found a storm was coming. I sat down on the steps and watched the sky. Now that I have dealt with this, I should have gone back inside. I closed my eyes and listened to the storm approaching. All I remember is feeling the electricity hitting my body.