Going home

At STAR Labs.

"Barry I can't believe you. Is that from the lightning strike?" Joe asked.

"Yup." Barry smiled. It was the first time I'd seen him smile since he found out he had a daughter.

"Barry?" I asked pulling him away from Joe.

"What's up kiddo?" He asked.

"Barry, I have a question. Am I your daughter or not?" I asked.

"You're my biological daughter. I don't know about daughter. I haven't decided." He replied trying to walk off. I stopped him and put my hand out to him.

"You don't want a daughter. If you give me up, no one is gonna want to adopt me. I'm 16. Everyone wants a baby. Trust me. It took my brother , Jay, forever to find his dad." I teared up.

"You have a brother?" He asked, with a scared look in his eyes.

"Half brother. He died two years ago." I sobbed a little.

"Come here." He said pulling me into his arms.

I put my head into his chest and wrapped my arms around him. His big arms wrapped over my body and he kissed my forehead.

After a moment, I stepped back and wiped my eyes. Barry grabbed my hand and walked me into the control room. Cisco and Caitlin had pulled out a bottle of champagne and handed Barry one. I tried to reach for one, when Barry pulled by hand back.

"Hey Cisco. Thanks for offering Blake here a place to stay, but I think Blake should stay with me for a while. After all it will make it a lot easier to keep an eye on my daughter." He smiled down at me.

"Thanks Cisco." I said giving Cisco a hug.

Eventually, I finally got a hold of some champagne. It made me feel so much better. After 4 years on the street, I have been so drunk, but one thing I know is that I have never had only one drink at a party.

That night Barry drove me to his house and pulled out his couch. I sat down on the couch bed and pulled a blanket up over me.

"Blake, this isn't your bed." He said pulling me off the couch bed.

"Then where is my bed?" I asked.

"For tonight, my room. I'm sleeping here. I'm going to buy you a bed tomorrow. We'll put it in the spare room. Do you have clothes you can put out for tomorrow?" He stated.

"No." I looked down and played with my fingernails.

"We'll also going shopping. Tell me something. Where did you get that jacket?" He asked pointing to my brown leather jacket.

"My mom gave it to me. Why?"

"I gave it to her." He smiled.

I smiled a bobbled off to Barry's room and found all of the books hung in the wall and the science posters over his bed. I pulled over the covers and found his race car sheets. I rolled my eyes and crawled into the bed, placing my head into the soft pillow.

Barry walked in and gave me a kiss on the head. I smiled and closed my eyes making myself fall asleep.