Iris

"Iris!" Barry yelled running inside Jitter's.

"Hey Barry." She said smiling and waving at him.

"I need to tell you something. It's very important. You need to sit and not talk." He said pulling out a chair.

I walked over to Barry and pulled him away from Iris for a minute.

"You can't tell Iris about your powers. Joe made us promise. If you tell her about me, she won't like you the way you like her. If you do, I can't promise to stay around for much longer." I said looking him dead in the eye.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I have an opportunity to go to college early. I want to finish what mom started and gave up because of me." I sighed.

"Then I have to tell her." He said trying to pull away.

"Then I leave. I only stay for those who promise to me to stay for me. If something happens between you and Iris, then when can I finally stop calling her when we fight. Don't do this. Just tell her your looking after me until mom comes home. Which we know it's never." I said tearing up.

"Ok. Okay. I promise to always be by your side, but I have to tell her." He said walking back over.

"Who's that Barry?" Iris asked.

"That's what I have to tell you. This is the little special someone in my life." He smiled at me holding my shoulders.

"Barry, this kid is like 15. I'm sorry but this isn't the kind of person I thought you were. I got to go back to work. Don't call me for a while." She said walking off.

I took his hand and led him out of the coffee shop and onto the busy sidewalk.

"Did you understand any of that?" He asked me.

"I think she thinks we are dating." I said, "Gross."

I shook the thought from my mind and ran to STAR Labs. I got inside and found the alarms were going and Joe was frantically leaving. I ran to my suit and zipped it up. I ran out side and saw Barry flying past me already in his suit. I started to run after him when I was pulled back.

I was cuffed to the pole outside. I struggled and squirmed until I gave up. I sat on the curb and waited for Barry to come back. After a little bit I changed so if someone walking by saw me they'd think I was stuck and needed help.

After I changed, I heard footsteps and jumped out. It was Iris.

"Hey Iris. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I've seen Barry come here a lot lately. He left his phone at Jitter's. Here. You can give it to him." She said handing me his phone.

"Iris do you think Barry and I are dating?" I asked taking the phone from her.

"He said special person in his life. What else could that be?" She asks confused.

"I don't know, maybe daughter." I said quietly.

"Daughter?" She asked.

"Maybe you should ask him. I would storm off but I'm chained to this pole." I said pointing to the handcuff.

Iris opened her keys and unchained me. I hugged her and ran to find where the alert was at.