Pizza

We ran to Pizzaro's Pizzeria and walked inside. Mr. Pizzaro caught sight of me and ran to me. We hugged for a second and he kissed me on the head.

"Blake! It's been so long. You must come visit us more often. Who's this?" He asked.

"This, Mr. Pizzaro, this is my dad, Barry. Barry, this is Mr.Pizzaro." I said introducing the two.

"Nice to finally meet you, Mr. Pizzaro." Barry said shaking his hand.

"And to you too, Barry. Now what can I make my favorite customer today?" Mr.Pizzaro asked.

"Garlic Sauce, Extra Cheese, Pepperoni, Sausage, and ranch on the side. Please." I asked.

"Ahhh. Yes the usual. Look up on the board for me." He pointed at the board.

I looked up and found there was a pizza kind that he named 'The Allen.' I smiled and hugged him. Barry saw it too and smiled. Mr. Pizzaro went around the counter to fill the order, but when Barry tried to pull his wallet out, Mr.Pizzaro stopped him.

"No, no. Please. Blake has free pizza's for life because of what she did that evening. Plus she is my favorite customer." He smiled.

Barry put away his wallet and looked down at me, when I just shrugged at him. Within a few minutes, the pizza came out and was smelling delicious. I smiled as the pizza was placed in front of us. There was another mix tape on top of the pizza. I picked it up and brushed off the grease. Barry looked at me and asked if he could dig in. I nodded and we both picked up a slice. I carefully dipped mine into the side of ranch. I smiled as Barry stole the ranch from me.

"This is the best pizza I have ever had. I have never been here. We should tell Caitlin and Cisco about this place." He said with a mouth full.

"Chew don't talk. The last thing we need is your gross spit all over the pizza." I rolled my eyes.

Mr. Pizzaro came up to us and handed me an envelope. "I found this along with some other things you might want to come take a look at. I set down my slice and opened the envelope. Inside there was a bunch of papers. I picked up one and found a bunch of usernames, passwords, and codes. I pulled out another. All access to a bank account. Another my birth certificate. All of my important papers were in this envelope. Finally I pulled out a note that read.

My sweet girl,

If anything does happen to me, I have left all of your important papers with Mr.Pizzaro. I miss you so much. You make me that happiest person alive and I couldn't have asked for a better girl. I know that losing me was tough, but I want you to know that you can go to your biological father. His name is Barry Allen. He is the best man in the world and I love him so much. Every time I see you wearing that brown leather jacket it reminds me of him. Find him and tell him you are his. Do it quickly before he gets snatched up by someone else. Anyways, give this envelope to him and have him sign the papers that Mr.Pizzaro has behind the first dollar he made. I really miss you and I hope you find your father. Tell him I love him and take care of Destiny. She and her father should be getting theirs soon. Good luck my love.

~Kate Flynn

I cried. Mr. Pizzaro handed me some papers and pointed at Barry. I opened them and handed them to Barry. He smiled and put them on the counter. I stared at him and sighed. Barry grabbed a napkin and wiped his mouth off. He grabbed a to go box and packed up the rest of the pizza and left Mr. Pizzaro a tip. I tried to grab the papers, when he tried to pull me away. Luckily, Mr, Pizzaro caught us and handed me the envelope and the papers. He winked at me and I gave him a hug. Barry and I left heading for Joe's house. I don't know why Barry didn't want to talk to me.

"Barry!" I stopped.

"Come on we have to get to Joe's." He said trying to speed off.

"No. You need to tell me why you are being so weird." I crossed my arms.

"We don't have time for this." He picked me up and sped us to Joe's house.

We walked in and found Joe, Iris, Caitlin, Cisco, and Dr.Wells. I shifted my weight and looked up at Barry confusingly.

"What is this all about?" I asked.

"I gathered everyone here for a special announcement." He began. He took my hand and pulled me onto the couch.

"Oh god you're pregnant!" I joked.

Barry laughed and stood next to Iris and Joe. "I found my courage to do this because I did want to give you up. But something everyone told me, made me think otherwise." Joe handed Barry a present that had my name on it.