Long Lost Pain

"Mom!" I yell cried.

There was no movement. I suddenly felt Colt's strong arms wrapped around my body. I cried into him. It was my mom. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Colt released me and grabbed my hand as I walked over to her.

Her body was cold. I cried a little more.

"This can't be my mom. Give me the charts." I demanded.

Caitlin handed me the charts. I read them over.

It was Bree Flynn.

It was my mom's secret sister. She never talked about her. Every once in a while when  I was in my room, I heard a doorbell and then yelling. I was astonished to see her she looked just like my mom.

"Aunt Bree. My mom's twin sister." I swallowed.

I felt Barry grab my hand. I turned back to him and smiled. Colt grabbed the charts for me and started to read them over. I couldn't believe it. I closed my eyes for a second.

We all walked out having just realized that she's my long lost relative. I smiled up at Colt and then I heard it. Barry's scream.

"Blake!" He yelled.

I ran after him. I was going as fast as I could. I then heard Colt's scream

"Blake!" He yelled.

I was going faster and faster than before. I eventually came to 32nd street. I hate this street. I stopped in front of the figure from earlier.

"Who are you?" I demanded.

"Let's just say I'm what you call a Never Ending Nightmare. My name is Pain. You have experienced so much that I'm surprised that you, of all people, don't know who I am." He snarled.

"Then take me for all the pain of my family and friends." I glared at his darkened face.

"Blake don't!" Barry screamed.

"Very well." He let go of Colt and Barry.

Again the sensation came. Burning neck, Frozen body, the whole ordeal. I looked at the 32nd street sign.

"Blake! Open your eyes!" I heard Barry scream.

I opened my eyes. I was back to looking at Bree at STAR Labs. I cried. I was feeling the pain of all that I cared about. Barry, Iris, Joe, Colt, Destiny, Caitlin, Cisco, Mr. Pizzaro, Henry, everyone I loved or cared about.

"Pain." I muttered out.

"Pain?" Caitlin asked.

"Inevitable Pain." I said staring into blank space.

"Blake?" Barry asked me.

"Do you feel pain?" I asked looking him dead in the eye.

"Of course I do." He said.

"Cisco, punch him in the shoulder." I demanded.

Cisco punched him in the shoulder, which had no effect on him, but on me it seared in pain.

"Wait I didn't touch you." He said questionably.

"I took all of my loved ones pain. Barry, Colt, Destiny. Anyone who I love as family or is family." I replied rubbing my shoulder.

They all looked at me with a scared look. I suddenly passed out on the floor.

Barry's Point of View:

"Her eyes are closed. We have to wake her up!" Colt yelled.

"We can't she's truly screwed if she has all of our pain apparently." Cisco replied, finding her pulse.

"We have to trust she knows how to get rid of pain too." Caitlin added.

Blake's Point of View:

I was awake and no one was around. I ran to 32nd street. The one place that demon liked so much. Once I arrived I pulled to a stop.

"Would you like to give the pain back?" He asked looking a little weak.

"Why?" I asked.

" I need to feed off of it." He snarled.

"Would you like to trade?" I asked.

"Please." He said pulling down his hood.

It wasn't a demon. It was me.