Martin's Tornado

We got me tested and when Barry called Cisco.

C- Cisco B-Barry

C- Barry what's up?

B-Cisco... I need your help. One of the Martin brothers is some how controlling the weather. What do I do?

C- Hang on a second. I'm gonna send Blake to help.

B- Hurry!

"Blake go to this address your dad needs you!" Cisco yelled handing me a sticky note with an address on it.

I grabbed it and ran as fast as I could. After living on my own for 4 years, I knew my way around Central City like it was on the back of my hand. As I reached my destination, I saw Barry and a tornado. I ran up to Barry and called up Cisco.

C- Cisco B-Barry Bl- Blake

Bl- Cisco there is a tornado out here that is headed for the city. What do we do?

C- From what I know. Is that tornadoes are winds chasing each other in one direction.

B- So if we run the other way.

Bl- The tornado will unravel itself.

B- Let's go.

I hung up and started to run with Barry. We ran side by side chasing the tornado. The tornado stared to get bigger and bigger. I looked at Barry and teared up a little bit. I saw so much of my mom in him. I think Barry and I started to run faster with more determination because in just a few seconds the tornado was unraveled and Joe had handcuffed the Martin brother.

Barry and I were laying in the field, when Joe ran up to us.

"Barry? Blake? What are you two doing here?" He asked.

"Hey Joe." Barry replied, sitting up just slightly.

"Did you guys stop that?" Joe asked.

"Maybe." I replied.

"You guys were the red and purple lightning?" He said shocked.

"Maybe." I said again.

Joe helped me and Barry back up and walked us to his car.