Sped Up

Caitlin and Cisco helped me onto the bed and examined my body. Barry was then examined and placed onto the bed next to me.

"You okay Kiddo?" He asked.

"I think so. You?" I replied.

"Yah. I'm sorry about earlier. I just didn't really know how to respond to having a 15 year old daughter at 28."

"Wait I thought you and mom were in 11th grade when she got pregnant?"

"We were actually 13. We both skipped some grades. She was 14 and I was 13. Sorry kiddo."

"It's okay. Mom just never told me any of that. Do you want to go get pizza when we get bandaged up?"

"Sure. We should probably get some sleep. Sleep tight."

With that we both a nap and when we woke up Caitlin and Cisco were staring at a screen amazed.

"Hey guys whatcha looking at?" Barry asked.

"Your x-rays from a few minutes ago." Cisco replied.

"And..." I rolled my hand for them to continue.

"You are completely healed. In less than an hour, you guys have entirely healed shattered bones. Your molecular structures have also sped up. It's so interesting." Caitlin said amazed still.

"Wow! I want to try it!" I jumped off the bed and started to sprint around making my purple lightning behind me again.

I ran back into the room and Barry had disappeared.

"Where'd Barry go?" I asked.

"Joe called saying something about finding the Martin brothers had been found." Cisco replied.

"Oh. Well what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Well we need to continue to test your speed. I increased this treadmill to calculate your speed and find your top speed. Do you want to try it?" He asked.

"Duh. Let's do this!" I jumped on the treadmill.