April Fools

I woke up and found Cisco was waiting for me. I sat up quickly giving him a startle.

"What's up me amigo!" I laughed.

"Geez. God Allen, got to wake me up like that." Cisco said startled.

"Always. I'm gonna get up." I responded, climbing out of bed.

"Wait Barry's gonna be here in a minute, why not we give him a little scare. After all it is April Fools."He raised his eyebrow.

We set it up so it looked like I flat lined and put my into a red body bag. Barry walked in and saw Cisco was 'crying' and zipping up the bag slowly.

"What no! I was only gone for ten minutes." Barry cried.

"I'm sorry bro. I tried everything I could. She just was gone." Cisco resisted to smile.

"Blake. Blake! You were gonna be my little girl." He cried.

"Do you want another look?" Cisco asked starting to unzip it again.

"I shouldn't."

"It's what she would have wanted. Just take a look. I put a white rose in there with her."

"I probably should give her the Walkman Iris found that belonged to her." He walked over and looked at me.

I had to contain my laughter. He picked up the white rose and sniffed it and found my leather jacket had something in it. He pulled it out and found it was a piece of paper. He opened it and read. Here's what it said.

Daddy,

Thank you so much for loving me even though I know you were gonna give me up. Thanks for making me feel welcome in your home. Thanks for giving me a better time then I had in my 4 years of living on the streets. I hope you can tell Hudson that I love him. Tell Destiny I'll always be around. Tell Cisco that I appreciate his kindness. Tell Caitlin's she can remove my organs for any experiment she likes. Tell Joe I say Thanks. Tell Iris it was nice meeting her. Make sure to bury me right next to mom. Most of all, know I will always love you. No matter what. Don't forget to visit me.

Love,
Your Girl,
Blake Allen

P.S. If you receive this on April Fools Day, turn this around.

APRIL FOOLS!

I popped out and smiled. "Tada!"

Cisco clapped like I was from a magic show. Barry turned around and stared at me with tears eyes and a long face. Both of us just laughed at Barry, while he picked up the nearest magazine and started to hit us with it.

"Ahhh come on. It's just a little prank." Cisco giggled.

"I thought you died!" He screamed at me.

"Nope. I've only been out for what 3, 4 months." I smiled.

"How do you know that?" Cisco asked.

"I don't know for some reason I could hear Barry talking to me. I even saw him. I was having an out of body experience." I replied hopping out of the bag.

"Well, I already did your testing, so you guys can leave if you want." Cisco responded.

"Let's go get pizza." Barry suggested.

"I know the perfect place to go." I said walking out with him.