Captain Cold

I ran to where the alarm was coming from and found Barry was on the ground and someone with Cisco's cold gun standing on the staircase above him.

"Two speedsters, should be fun." He snarled.

I jumped out of the way and found him pointing his gun at someone. Barry was still slowly getting up, so I jumped and got blasted on the back with the cold gun. It seared in pain.

"Blake!" Barry yelled.

"I'm fine! Stop him!" I yelled back.

"So the speedster's got a thing for the other one. Then this has got to hurt then." He blasted me again in the back.

Barry charged at him, when he ran out if the way. I could hardly see what was going on, until I turned around. Cisco was screaming in my ear. My body searing in pain until, I felt the cold hit me again on my front. That was all I remembered.

Barry's POV:

Blake was on the ground completely passed out. I wanted to run to her, but he'd continue to hurt her unless I stopped him. He tested me on my speed and I helped all but one. I wasn't fast enough. I finally stopped him until he slipped away. I picked up Blake and rushed her to STAR Labs.

Caitlin immediately tended to her while I fell down tired. I needed to just lay there in sorrow for my little girl. I looked in the pocket of her super suit and found my phone. I stood up and picked it out of her pocket. I then looked at the picture of her that looked at me.

Her heart had stopped.

I ran out of there and ran to Joe. He looked at me and I cried. I was still in my suit, so I stopped for a second and picked him up and went to my lab.

"What is it Barry?" Joe asked.

I threw off the mask and cried into his shoulder,"Blake's gone. I was gonna take her to get pizza from her favorite pizza place and give her these." I handed him some papers.

He looked at them and smiled, "You were going to adopt her. "

I nodded and took Joe to her. I ran in and Caitlin and Cisco were charging up her heart. Joe still held the papers and Cisco caught sight of the papers and smiled. I listened very carefully, until finally I heard the best noise I will ever hear again.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. She's alive. I walked over and touched her face. Her barely warm face.