Fire Girl

The next day:

Barry and I walked into STAR Labs that morning, holding a smile higher than the building itself. Barry ran ahead of me at that moment and I started to feel really dizzy. Everything garound me sped up and the ground was spinning. I shook it off and ran to catch up.

"Morning Barry. Morning Blake." Caitlin said as we ran in.

"Morning." We said at the same time.

"How was the mall yesterday?" She asked.

"Good we saw Robin Sparkles perform." I said smiling hugely.

"Yah. Hey Cisco mind if I talk with you for a minute." Barry said walking with Cisco.

All the sudden a crime alert came up. Barry and Cisco had no idea so I decided I would go alone. I got my brand new purple suit on and ran to where the alert was coming from.

I ran where it was coming from and found a fire had been coming from a building. I found my old foster mom crying out for her little girl. It made me remember about someone close to me. I ran in and heard the cries of 5 or 6 people. I got them out and then heard the quiet sobs of another person.

I looked around. No Barry. I had to do something or the building was going to collapse on this poor person. I was beginning to feel dizzy again. I shook it off once again and ran back inside.

Flames were coming from every direction. I still heard the cries. Every floor, it became louder. I had run as fast as I could to the roof and found a 7 year old girl sitting on the roof surrounded by fire. I took a few steps closer and found myself burned by the fire. I rubbed where I was burned and pushed through the pain. Caitlin called me and told me the building was about to collapse.

I made quick thinking and picked up the girl. I ran all the way to STAR Labs and put her in a chair. Caitlin looked her up and down and whispered to me to not take off my mask. I looked at the girl who now stared at us. She resembled someone I knew really well.

"Caitlin, can you do me a solid and clean her off?" I said in my sped up voice.

She cleaned her off and picked her up. She put her on one of the beds and laid her down. The girl fell asleep instantly before showing me her face. Caitlin told me to go find Barry and tell him what happened.

"Hey guys." I said walking in tired.

"Where did you go?" Cisco asked.

"A burning building. A little girl seemed to be the cause of the fire. Everyone is safe." I said smiling.

"Blake." Barry said sternly.

"What?" I said now becoming dizzy.

"You can't go out on your own. I didn't know where you were. If you were me, would you be worried?" He said crossing his arms over his chest.

"If you saw the alert, you would have gone alone too. If I weren't here you would be doing this alone." I said starting to feel more and more dizzy.

"Blake, are you okay?" He said.

"Yah. I'm fine, da........." I then fainted.