Invisible

"Barry!" I heard Joe say.

I needed to hide. There was nothing to hide behind. I thought real hard on where I should hide and ended up standing behind Barry hiding from Joe. I didn't touch Barry so I just stood there freaked out.

"What's up?" Barry asked.

"Didn't you read my text? We have some new leads on the new case. We also found some information from the Martin brother's hideout." Joe answered.

I was shocked he hasn't seen me or Destiny just yet. I ran away to STAR Labs and walked in stammering my feet. I put Destiny down and saw Cisco walked in.

"Hey Destiny! What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I was with Blake. I guess she ran out for a minute." Destiny answered.

"What do you mean? I'm right here." I threw my hand up in the air.

"Who said that?" Cisco asked, pulling Destiny behind him.

Caitlin walked in and looked at Destiny and Cisco.

"Caitlin! Someone is in here!" Cisco said squeezing Destiny.

"Who is there?" She asked.

"Jesus Caitlin. It's Blake. I'm standing right in front of you." I replied grabbing Destiny's hand.

"Prove it!" Destiny yelled. Taking her hand back.

I pulled her off of Cisco and put her in a chair and sped her around the room.

"Weeeee!" She yelled. "It's Blake!"

"Blake think about showing yourself again." Caitlin said.

I thought really hard and I showed up again. I stopped and looked at Caitlin. She was amazed. She pulled me into the treadmill room.

"Think about hiding yourself again." Caitlin said as I did it. "Pick up something" I picked up the chair and put it down."Run on the treadmill." I did and smiled. "Incredible. I can't even see your purple streak."

"Well if you can become invisible. Why not we play with your dad?" Cisco said scaring me out of my invisible state.