Waking up

9 months later:

I woke up with a start and found myself inside. I could have sworn that I was sitting outside. I thought that I must've fallen asleep. I sat up and found wires and machines hooked up to me. I looked around myself and found the room I was in,  was a hospital room. I unhooked myself from some of the macxhinerygrabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. Little did I know  that a Doctor came in the room while I was getting dressed. She left in a hurry as I got out. I found the exits and went back to the CCPD. I had to finish what I started.

"Hi, Can I see Detective Joe West please?" I asked.

"He's right in there." The lady pointed to him.

"Detective West? I think we were working on finding my dad." I said to his back.

He turned around slowly and stared into my face.

"Blake. 16 year old. Blake Allen." He spit out.

"Actually I'm 15. But yes that's me."

"No your 16. You were struck by lightning 9 months ago."

"Oh well I'm fine now. Did you find my dad?"

"Blake. I did. I just don't think you want to see him right now."

"Where is he? Is he dead?"

"No he's in a coma. He's in STAR Labs. You were there too I'm surprised you didn't see him."

"I kinda left as soon as I got up. No one saw me. Can I see him though?"

"Of course. Let's get going."

We headed to STAR Labs and walked through the front doors. A Doctor came out and looked a Joe then looked at me.

"Joe! Thank God you're here! Barry is gone he freaked out and left. Wait, why are you with Blake she's also supposed to be here." The Doctor said to Joe.

"I'm helping Blake find her dad. Maybe we can help you find Barry."

"Ok let's go." I replied jumping up and down.

I sprinted to the car almost denting it. I turned around and my hand started shaking really fast. I could hardly see my hand. I looked at the Doctor and Joe and squeaked.

"What is happening to me?" I asked.

Then Joe got a call.

J- Joe.   I-Iris

J- Hey baby. What's up?

I-Dad, Barry is awake. I just saw him. He was acting strange though. I think he went back to the Station.

J-I'm on my way.

He hung up.

"I think I know where Barry is." He said running to his car.

"Doctor?" I asked.

"I'm Cisco. I think you should stay with me for a while."

"Will you help me find my dad?"

"Of Course."

"Ok. We should go."

We got in the car and got to the CCPD. Joe went up to the Labs and I followed. Everything in there was so cool. There was boards and cool science bottles and a bed. I walked in and started to look closely at all the serums and sat in the chair by the computer. Joe and who I thought was Barry were talking until Barry noticed me.

"Joe. Who's that?"

"Blake come here." Joe demanded. I obediently  got up and stood next to Joe. "Barry meet Blake. Blake this is your dad."

I looked him in the eyes and looked at the same expression I had on my face on his. I felt my heart pounding harder and harder. My head whirled. I suddenly felt myself hit the floor.