Stop

I gasped. It was me. Of course the other me, had a scar going across her face.

"Stop this madness." I demanded.

"It causes you pain though." She smirked.

"I'll give you the pain of everyone else back if you could take away the pain these visions are giving me. You've done it for so long. Just Stop." I demanded.

"Where's the fun in that?" She smirked.

"Let me find my own pain. These visions are driving me insane." I yelled.

"Insane is what made me." She said, throwing her hands at her body.

"Your not good Pain. Your then pain that people try to avoid." I proclaimed. " You want to give the pain the people never want. You should give people the pain that is inevitable. The pain that must happen."

"You're probably right." She bowed her head. "Open your eyes. I won't bother anyone like that ever again. We have a deal."

She took everyone else's pain from me and gave it back to them. I smiled and decided to open my eyes.

I was back at STAR Labs. Caitlin had me hooked up to some brain machine and everyone stared at the T.V. I smiled at all of their expressions.

"Blake? How long have you dealt with Pain?" Caitlin asked.

"I started having dreams like that when I was 9." I replied.

"You did it!" Colt said hugging me.

"I guess I did. It's gone and done with." I replied.

"Now. I need you to Stop falling into comas and almost dying on me." Barry said.

"Yes sir." I smiled. 

Just then, Iris, Joe, Jay, Dr.Wells all walked in. I smiled at them. I saw that Joe had a bullet hole in his chest. I gasped. That's where the fainting came from. Caitlin fixed Joe up and we all left. My family. All of those that matter most I me came with me. I couldn't have asked for a better family.