Meeting Dad

I woke up just a few minutes after that and saw Joe and Barry standing over me. I sat up and rubbed my head. Barry started to look at my face and my eyes to make sure I didn't have a concussion. I then turned over and found I was still in the lab. Joe helped me stand up and gave me some water. Barry walked over to his chair and put his face into his hands. I walked over to him and patted his back. He lifted his head and looked at me with a 'what do you want' face.

I grabbed his hand and lifted him from his chair. He stood up and let go of my hand.

"Joe, did you run a DNA test?" He asked. I rolled my eyes at him because of the resemblance between us.

"Yes. But honestly I didn't have to. Look at you two. She's like a spitting image of you." Joe answered.

"Blake? Is that right?"

"Yah."

"Who is you mother?"

"Kate Flynn."

"Of course. She ditched school in 11th grade. No wonder she disappeared. Where is she now?"

"Central City Cemetery." I whimpered.

"Oh."

"Listen Cisco wanted you and me to go back to STAR Labs so we should probably get going." I said walking out.

I walked outside and sat on the steps and found where I laid down 9 months ago and was struck by lightning. I sat down and waited for Barry and Joe to walk down.

As they came down the stairs, I smiled and jogged to the car. I got in the back seat, Barry passenger, Joe driver. We were about to go, when Joe spoke up.

"Barry. You have a daughter. She is all grown up and she has no one else. Talk to her. Blake is a nice girl who is in the same situation as you. Be a dad and man up." With that he drove off.

As we reached STAR Labs, Cisco greeted us with another Doctor. She was tall and she was beautiful.

"Barry. Blake. Glad you both have returned. Blake, I ran a DNA test on you and it turns out." Cisco started.

"I know Barry is my dad, Cisco. I don't know what's gonna happen, but can I stay with you just in case." I interrupted.

"That's up to Barry, but of course." Cisco said giving me a hug.

"Barry?" The woman said.

"Yah." Barry snapped out of a trance.

"Have you experienced anything weird lately?"

"In the alley way. I was running really fast and everything I did made me faster."

"You and Blake have the same symptoms. Come inside I need to run some tests. By the way I'm Caitlin" She walked inside while we followed slowly.