| 25 |

☯

The time at work seemed to go extremely slow today, he had kept glancing at the clock to see what time it was. Every time he would get disappointed to see it wasn't time yet- time really does pass slowly when you need it to go fast.

He had no idea why he suddenly became so anxious today, or why he got so nervous. He was never nervous, especially not at work.

But if he had to think back, it happened all after his chat with Latvia. He remembers clearly how he had to take a deep breath when he was in the staff room, for no reason.

There's one thing he's sure of, and that's the fact that he doesn't have a crush on her. Which can't be because he doesn't know her, or was that all just an excuse to keep his true feelings hidden?

He didn't know, he didn't care. All he wanted right now was to sleep and hope Valentine's day would fly by- the sooner the better. Not that he had anything against Valentine's day, he just didn't like it. Having a friend who kept rubbing the fact that he has a date wasn't helping either. The other problem he was facing right now, he couldn't sleep.

His mind kept running wild, thinking about the oddest things. What he should do tomorrow or what he should wear, if he should ask someone to hang out. The last thought kept bothering him, maybe he should just ask Yuan to hang out. Yuan already made it clear to him that he would stay home and eat cake all day- so maybe if he would bring pizza, Yuan will let him join.

It was around 3 in the morning when he reached for his phone, not fully awake and still drowsy he unlocked his phone. Scrolling down until he reached the right contact- or so he thought. Z thought that it might help if he asked Yuan if he wanted to hang out, that he then could go sleep. Although he still didn't understand why his brain was suddenly making a big deal about it.

0919948220
Hi, wanna hang out tomorrow?

That morning, Valentine's day- he noticed the green light from his phone flickering- lighting up his room. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes- along with a yawn as he unlocked it.

When he saw the sender of the text, he dropped it beside him. His mouth open in shock as he tried to process the information he just received. Confused he unlocked his phone again, wondering why he received that message.

It was that moment that he saw that he is the one who made the mistake and send the text to the wrong person. He was the one who texted in the middle of the night, and an hour ago got his response.

Latvia
Woah you're up late!
It's a little last minute, but sure why not.
I didn't make any plans yet, so text me with the details 😊

Z moves his hand through his hair as he puts his phone down on his pillow, it now seems like he has a date with Latvia on Valentine's day- not something he was planning on. 

A date, with Latvia.