| 48 |

☯

Latvia was admiring how the lady behind the table was using the cotton candy machine. How she poured the sugar in there before turning the machine on, it didn't take long for her to make a normal sized balloon of cotton candy and Latvia kept being fascinated by the process.

She couldn't take her eyes of it, this lady didn't just make normal balloon like shapes, no she even made figures. Bears or a bunny, the lady tried to create the requests that she got and they all came out so pretty.

On top of that they smelled delicious and she could hear her stomach grumble.

"Hi ma'am can I get one bunny and a bear" she heard a familiar voice say next to her.

She looked up confused as she looked up at her brother and raised her eyebrows, "you don't even like cotton candy".

Levi simply shrugged, "maybe if it's in animal shape it tastes better".

"How does that even make sense" she questioned.

An annoyed sigh came out of her brother's mouth as he looked the other way, "to me it makes sense, now shut it because I'm buying you food".

"Here you go" the lady interrupted them as she gave Levi the two sticks with cotton candy with a smile on her face.

He quickly gave his sister the bunny as he payed the lady.

When he was done he kept looking at his sister as if he was waiting for something, "well what do you say".

Latvia rolled her eyes before giving him a fake smile, "thank you Levi".

To annoy his little sister even more, he started patting her back as if she had done something right. She quickly hit his hand away- not liking the baby treatment he was giving her.

The two of them continue to walk in silence, not wanting to eat the delicious fluffy candy Levi had bought- well at least not yet.

"Come on let's take a picture of these because I will feel sad if I can't remember them".

Latvia let out a soft chuckle as she patted her brother's back, "even though you can be mean and weird, you're still a softy".

He just cleared his throat instead of replying his sister, the last thing he wanted was to be called a softy. But he knew she was right, he's a softy for her because she's his younger sister and it's his job to protect her.

Levi eventually found his phone in one of his pockets as he unlocked it with one hand with some trouble. He just like his sister can have clumsy days where everything goes wrong, everything falls or he bumps into anything. Their mother claimed it was a twin thing since both of them experience it.

"Ready".

She nodded at him as she put the cotton candy animal in front of her face, waiting for Levi to take the picture. From the corner of her eyes she saw Levi follow her lead and also putting the candy fluff in front of his face. A soft chuckle escaped from her mouth.

They stood there frozen until Levi brought the phone up to his face, "how do we look?".

"Insanely cute, even though you are in the picture as well" she joked.

With a small smile on his face he lightly hit the back of his sister's head, "watch it lady"