| 38 |

☯

It was two days after she had last hang out with Z. The thing is that she wasn't expecting him to ask her to hang out with him again, at least not this quickly.

Of course she had a great time and she caught herself thinking about Z in a different way. She stopped seeing him as her co-worker, the boss his son- she started to see him as Z, her friend. Someone who helped her when she needed it.

That was probably the reason why she was so quiet, her thoughts were somewhere else and not following the conversation she was having with her friend.

"Latvia, gosh did you even heard a thing I said" her friend Eunha asked, slightly annoyed.

She rubbed the back of her neck with the palm of her hand, "sorry my mind was somewhere else, but we were talking about Cy".

Eunha chuckled softly, "well at least you heard a little or enough to pretend you did".

Latvia simply nodded, hoping that her friend would let it go and tell her what was going on with Cy. She hoped that Eunha wouldn't question her behaviour and ask her where her mind was. She didn't want to explain she was thinking about her co-worker.

"Well I was thinking that maybe it's time you meet up with Cy. So at first he was okay with it and excited but now, he suddenly has his doubts" Eunha exclaimed as she rolled her eyes, "he says it's too soon".

"How long have you two known each other".

Eunha tapped her red painted nails on the table as she was thinking, as habit that sometimes got on her nerves.

"Well only a few weeks I guess".

"No wonder he thinks it's too soon" Latvia said with a chuckle, "he probably wants to get to know you first before meeting us. He's probably terrified of meeting up with a bunch of girls, you know how girls can get sometimes".

The two girls start to chuckle softly.

"You're right, I shouldn't be forcing him to meet you guys. It takes time" Eunha nods before picking up her water bottle, "plus he will need all the luck in the world when he meets Athena and Nayoung".

"He needs more then that" Latvia jokes.

It made Eunha smile because she knows it's true.

She opened up her bag to fish out the cookies she baked the day before with her brother.

Levi wanted to eat cookies but none of the store bought ones were good enough for him, that's how the twins ended up making their own batch.

"Cookie? Levi and I made some yesterday".

"Your brother sure loves cookies, you two bake almost once a week" Eunha comments as she takes one out of the container, "but I'm not complaining because these cookies are really good".

Latvia chuckles as she takes one herself, "he has a sweet tooth as big as he is tall, and well he's pretty tall so you get what I mean".

She took a bite as her mind wondered once again, she wondered if Z likes cookies as well. Or maybe her brother is just extreme.

"Latvia what's going on in that head of yours" she heard her friend laugh, she quickly jumped up.

She shook her head as she walked away, "nothing so let's go".

  ☯