| 64 |

☯

"Via it's this way" Z told her as he pulled her towards him to enter the right store.

She had been so excited when he asked her to come with him to pick out cats for his new cafe, that she continued walking without realising they almost passed the building.

"Oh it's here" she sheepishly responded.

Z gently squeezed her hand that he was holding with his own, a smile evident on his face.

After their conversation everything got back to the way it was, well almost. They weren't exactly hanging out as just friends since Z got a lot more affectionate with her. Softly kissing her cheek or her hands, pulling her into hugs- stuff like that.

Every time he made her blush or stutter, he was happy that only him made her act this way. He was still embarrassed about the fact that he thought Latvia had been dating Seven.

After Seven was done basketball she introduced the two males to each other. It was then that Z found out how long the two of them had been friends.

"Yes here, let's go you might get to meet my brother".

A smile formed on her face as she let him drag her into the shop. Once inside they were met with the white lights and an small army of cats. They were sitting everywhere, some were even sitting on each other.

Latvia wasn't disagreeing with the furry little creatures, sometimes she was sitting on her own brother's back as well.

"Is this what heaven looks like" Latvia asked with wide eyes.

Z chuckled even though he had to agree with her.

"Z look this one looks like C, and that one like Skittle".

Her enthusiasm was contagious and somehow started to attract the cats. A slim all black cat walked up to her, he sniffled at her legs before rubbing his head against her legs.

"Z, I never want to leave this place" she exclaimed as she picked up the cat.

It was that moment Z realised his friends were right about him being an old cat man, just not an old cat man who's alone. The way she smiled at every cat made his heart get all warm. There was a warm feeling going through his body.

He didn't want the moment to end.

Just when Latvia had picked up the cat, the front door was opened.

"Hechan" they heard a soft male voice shout.

The black cat got startled as it jumped out of Latvia's arms and made a run for it. Only stopping once it found a safe space to hide.

Latvia pouted as she looked at where the cat went to.

Z rubbed the back of his neck while the younger boy wrapped his arms around his waist, "I missed you hyung".

"You saw me yesterday" Z deadpanned.

At first Latvia was smiling at the two males until her brain figured out why the younger boy looks so familiar. She had often seen him playing basket at the court when she was hanging out with Eunha. He was even the only player she could name.

Z cleared his throat while motioning to the hugging boy, "this right here is my little brother Chan".

"Oh hi" he said exaggerating which made her laugh, while his brother gently slapped his back, "you look familiar, do you play basketball?".

"No but my friend had a crush on one of your teammates so we used to hang out there often" Latvia explained.

Chan furrowed his eyebrows and let out a soft huff. Judging by his facial expression he was thinking hard about it.

"What happened to her crush?".

She shyly glanced at Z. "She now has a boyfriend named Cy, we literally only know his nickname".

Z's head jerked up, "Cy?" he questioned to which she nodded in response, "one of my close friends is named Cyriel but we sometimes call him Cy".

"Could it be" Latvia asked while looking into his dark brown eyes.

Chan rolled his eyes while wrapping his arms around his brother and friend, "that your best friends are dating and brought you two back together. No what are the odds" he said sarcastically.