| 29 |

☯ 

☯ 

"How was your date" his friend has asked Z before he even entered the room.

Since he gave his friends the key to his house, and he also has the key to their house. That's why he just walked into Yuan's house as if it was his.

"Better then I expected" he told Yuan as he plopped down on the couch.

Yuan snickered as he put his feet on the coffee table, sitting across of Z on the couch. "Even though you planned nothing".

Z rolled his eyes as he got comfortable, putting his arms behind his head, looking up at the ceiling.

"Still we had a great time, what about you? Spend your day eating pizza and cake?" Z asked his friend mockingly.

This time it was Yuan who rolled his eyes at his friend. Although that was exactly what he did that day.

Both his friends were out on a date and he was the only one who stayed at home. So there was not much he could do then stay at home and just eat.

"Oh shut up Z, at least I made a plan".

"But my plan was to take her to the park, so I followed my own plan" Z responded.

He got up as he leaned against the armrest, "but seriously, if Cyriel and that girl are serious, then we have to know who she is".

Yuan picked up his phone, "Cyriel send me a picture of her. Her name is Nana or something" he told his friend as he threw his phone at Z's direction.

With little trouble he caught the phone as he picked it, since Yuan was too lazy to put a password on his phone, it was always easy to unlock his phone.

He opened the gallery and searched for picture of the mystery girl, after looking through everything twice he finally found a picture.

"Is it the blond girl" he asked as he lowered the phone, seeing his friend nod, "ah she looks familiar" was all Z had to say before he threw the phone back.

"That's all? She looks familiar?" Yuan asked.

Z shrugged as he took his phone out of his back pocket, "you know that I don't call girls cute or pretty".

"I know that's why you will never get a girlfriend, because you're always like this, never admitting whenever someone is cute or pretty" Yuan complained.

He really didn't understand why his friend couldn't tell anyone if they're cute or if they look pretty.

There was a time their classmate asked Z how she looked, and since she was wearing a pink sweater he had told her she looks pink. The girl had a face of horror, she couldn't believe what Z had told her. That was also the last time they talked to each, and still up to this day Z had no idea that the girl had a crush on him.

Yuan and Cyriel often told him that he's handsome, but his attitude is the one scaring girls away.

"Then I'll look for a girl who doesn't need to hear that" Z said as he laid down again, playing with his phone.

"Good luck, such girls don't exist".

However Z didn't hear him, he had locked his phone and a smile started to form on his face. He made a humming sound, "what did you say something" Z asked absent minded.

"Why are you like this, did someone text you" Yuan shouted as he tried to jump his friend.

Unfortunately Z saw this action coming that's why he quickly jumped off the couch, and ran into the bathroom. Locking it behind him as he took a seat on the toilet seat.

"Z why are you acting like a lovestruck teenager" Yuan shouted as he knocked on the door.

Z rolled his eyes, "no I'm not a lovestruck teenager, I'm just texting".

  ☯