| 40 |

☯

Latvia had wondered how Z's meeting with his father went. The older boy had requested two days off- one for the meeting and the other day to do some preparations. It was new for her not to see Z almost every day, that it even felt odd.

She knew that if he got his father's permission she would see a lot less of Z, that's what upset her a little. Still she was happy that he had an opportunity to make his dream come true.

With a soft sigh she looked at her phone, it had been a little over five minutes that he was running late. In her head she knew that he was stuck somewhere patting a kitty- he even told her that it might happen often.

She looked around, maybe she was waiting in the wrong area- maybe he was waiting for her at the park. Just when she was about to call him, she felt a pair of hands touch her shoulders lightly.

"Hi, sorry I kept you waiting but I had to finish a rapport" she heard his low voice say- when she turned around she smiled because of the tall boy standing in front of her.

"Z, it's been an while" she joked as she wrapped her arms around his torso, hugging him gently.

The older boy was a little confused by her action, but smiled down at her.

"I know, two whole days" he joked back at her, "but I got some good news, I got my father's permission to open the cat cafe I always wanted".

"Congrats Z" Latvia smiled, "I knew he would say yes, you worked really hard on the presentation. You deserve it".

She noticed how his cheeks turned into a soft pink colour. It was cute that he got embarrassed, and he didn't even know that she noticed how hard he had been working on the presentation.

Latvia let go of Z- she wasn't aware that she was still holding onto to him.

"Now all that left is a meeting with some investors and then I can begin".

Z had a determined look in his eyes. She couldn't help but wonder how busy he would be, if he would still work at the cafe or not. But she was too afraid to ask him, mainly because of what his answer is going to be.

"I know you can do it" she cheered for him.

He had a big smile on his face as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders, "thanks Via, now let's buy some ice cream to celebrate. It's my treat".

Latvia was startled by the contact but she didn't mind it, in fact she realised that she enjoyed it.

It hurt her a little because she knows that from now on he'll be too busy, he'll be too busy to hang out with her as much as he used to do. Besides that she wasn't sure if she would see him at the cafe- maybe those days will be behind him.

But for now she just smiled and enjoyed the time she has with Z.

  ☯