| 58 |

☯

Latvia was laying on the couch reading a book, just enjoying the peace and quiet before her brother comes home. Lately he has been on edge and irritated at almost everything and she had no idea what happened to him. It was just out of the blue.

She clearly remembered how he threw his phone on the ground and stormed into the bathroom. When he came back she tried asking him what's going on but he never answered her questions. Instead he kept frowning while looking at the TV.

Suddenly the door swung open which caused Latvia to let out a soft shriek, her book flying out of her hands onto the floor. She threw her blanket on the ground as she looked at the door irritated by her brother.

"LATVIA YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS" Levi screamed as he burst into the room.

She rolled her eyes before throwing her pillow at his face, "you mean how you scared me and made me throw my book on the floor, yes I'm aware of that".

"No, no not that. You won't believe this- move".

Since he didn't ask her nicely she decided not to move for him, which resulted into him gently pushing her aside so he can take a seat next to her. He fished his phone out of his pocket as he unlocked it, not bothering to hide his password from her.

"Your password is still 'Levi the almighty' huh" she asked amused.

"Shush" he muttered as he pressed his finger on her lips, he kept his finger on her lips while his other hand was busy opening his Instagram app. "Remember I made this friend named Zero on Instagram? and how his name is Z?".

Latvia shrugged, the mention of Z made her think back at the memories she made with him.

"Well I think that Z and this Z are the same person" Levi continued as he showed his sibling the profile of Zero.

The first thing she noticed was how that even though his face is covered he looks a lot like Z. She noticed that some of the pictures were taken right before they were meeting, some even after.

"You mean the Z who was here" she asked.

"Yes Captain Obvious, do you know another Z then? Like yeah it was such a popular name in the 90's" Levi replied sarcastically.

Latvia reached for the pillow beside her before slapping her brother in his face with it. She never liked when he was being sarcastic with her, luckily he was more into speaking German then into being sarcastic.

He quickly grabbed the pillow from her hands to make her stop.

"Okay sorry, but it's him right?".

There was a moment of silence in which Latvia took his phone from his hands to look at Z's profile. All the pictures of him and his cats, she then stumbled on a picture of him having lunch. When she saw the caption she felt herself getting upset again- which Levi noticed.

"Yeah I saw that too, but I was there when he was having lunch and the guy sitting across of him is not Kino".

"What? How?".

Levi cleared his throat, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Well I just happened to meet up with a friend when I saw him sitting there, and I met him here remember? So I knew who he was" Levi explained, "at first I wanted to walk up to him and ask if he did anything to you since you've been acting weird lately. But I decided not to because of that guy".

"So he wasn't there with Kino? Then why does it say Kino".

The smile on her brother's face showed her that he had already figured everything out on his own.

"What is your ex good at".

Latvia raised her eyebrows, "hacking- oh hacking!" she exclaimed, "do you think that Kino hacked into his account?".

Her brother nods, "I think so, he probably saw you with Z and noticed you were happy. He couldn't stand seeing you happy that's probably why he did this".

"That doesn't explain why Kino was at the cafe that day talking to Z".

"I think it does, when you two were dating he came to the cafe all the time, figuring if a Z works there is easy with that name. So just having a light chat while knowing you're working is easy".

Latvia started to feel bad, maybe she interpreted things wrong and now they were fighting because of her. She closed her eyes for a moment while letting out a soft sigh.

"Thanks Leef, but now I want to read my book in peace and quiet if you don't mind".

She watched her brother getting up from the couch, "sure, but I think you need to make up because you two seem like a great couple".

With those words she watched her brother walk towards his bedroom.