| 32 |

☯ 

☯ 

It was Monday night, and instead of spending the night at home with her brother- Latvia got talked into going out to a restaurant with her friend and cousin.

Her cousin, Athena, is only a year older then her. But the older girl always had her moments in which people often mistook her as one of the younger ones of their little gang. To Latvia that personality trait meant that there was never a dull moment with her cousin.

That's also the reason why she got talked into going out, her cousin is also very persuasive.

Her other friend was a little more quiet then Athena, she was more like Latvia. Quiet but fun to be around. Hershey is one of the younger members of their gang. Because of her pink fluffy cheeks- they often mistook her for a high schooler.

"So Eunha said you had a date" Hershey started as she took a small bite of her pancit, "a Valentine's date".

Latvia looked to her right to see her cousin look at her with a look full of confusion, "Latvia had a Valentine's date?" Athena asked Hersey- not believing what the younger girl just told her, "this Latvia".

"Do you know another Latvia then" Hershey asked with a soft chuckle. "I only know one girl who's name is Latvia, and she had a date" she repeated herself as she pointed at their friend.

Latvia on the other hand was quietly eating her own pancit, almost choking on the noodles as she was stuffing her cheeks. All that trouble just so she could stay quiet.

Of course she knew that Eunha has a big mouth and soon would tell everyone, but she wasn't expecting to be questioned about it so quickly. Now she realised why her cousin made her join them.

"Oh my God, our little Latvia had a date. It's good she's moving on" Athena said proudly, petting her cousin's back.

Hershey agreed quietly, knowing all too well who they were talking about.

"Guys it's nothing, it's just my co-worker".

Athena's eyes widened, absorbing the new information they got about the mystery man. "A co-worker you say, is he hot?" she asked.

Once again Latvia wished that the ground could just swallow her whole so she wouldn't be in this awkward position anymore. She should have known not to tell Eunha about her date, probably half of the neighbourhood learned about it.

"Guys let it go, I didn't tag along to be interrogated. I came here for a good time and I'm honestly feeling really attacked right now" she told her friends as she puffed up her cheeks.

Her cousin leaned across the table to squeeze both cheeks with her hands with a chuckle, "our cute little Latvia, you think we don't see right through you but in reality we know more then you do".

She looked at Hershey who was nodding.

A soft sigh escaped from her lips as she wondered what she did wrong to be interrogated right now. Of course she knows the reason why, it was all Eunha's fault- and her own for believing that Eunha would keep her mouth shut.