| 60 |

☯

"Via talk to him, just tell him you misunderstood the situation because you're a wreck".

Latvia rolled her eyes as she took a sip of her water, slowly getting annoyed by her friend and brother.

"When is Nayoung coming home?".

"Later" Eunha waved the question away, "it's about you and Z".

Feeling annoyed Latvia looked at her brother who was looking at the other while stuffing his face with taco's. He already knew that his sister would be shooting daggers at him for blabbing to Eunha.

She let out a soft sigh, she was not in the mood for them telling her what to do, again.

"There's no Z and me. He's the boss his son, the future owner of the cafe" she started, "it's unprofessional if there was an Z and me".

"It's only unprofessional if you work for him, are you transferring to his cafe?".

Latvia shook her head, "especially not after what happened".

There was a smile of triumph on Eunha's face, she felt that she was close to cracking the case about Z and Latvia. Everyone in their group of friends wondered what happened to Latvia and why she suddenly got so quiet.

Eunha was one of the only ones who knew why her friend was acting this way, and it killed her to see her friend this way. But Latvia is just like her twin brother, a stubborn mess.

"All I know is that you had a little disagreement, no physical fighting or cursing at each other. I don't get why you are acting too proud to talk to him".

Levi cleared his throat as he took his phone out of his pocket, showing his sister what was on his screen, "in his defense, he's a mess like you. He got drunk and his posts have been getting a lot more emo lately. I can point the exact date on when he started to get emo and that was the day you came home so late because you went to the beach with Minghui" Levi explained, "you went there to think, which was exactly what you did when you broke up with Kino".

"Just ask him bluntly if he's friends with Kino, maybe he was just a customer who wanted to ask something or he wanted to apply for a job. As a future boss he should be friendly to everyone who enters the building".

Latvia rolled her eyes.

When she agreed to have dinner at her friends house, she wasn't expecting to be lectured as a child. The other surprise was that her brother was present as well- it almost made her think that he and Eunha are dating.

"Guys let it go, it's in the past so stop" she muttered, "the last thing I need right now is to be lectured, you two should be on my side".

From the corner of her eyes she noticed her brother awkwardly drinking his soda- he knew that they should stop pushing her to do something she doesn't want to do.

Growing up with her, he knows exactly when to stop.

"We are on your side, that's why we are doing this" Eunha told her determined, "I've seen his posts, and if he really is Z then he really does miss you. Kino hacking him sounds pretty legit".

"Guys stop, I just want to have a nice meal", Latvia turned to her brother and poked him in the cheek with her taco, "then wait for Nayoung and then interrogate you about that boyfriend".

Levi suddenly started coughing, "as much as I wanna know what douchebag you are dating, I think I will take off once Nayoung gets here".

Being the nice sister she is, Latvia offered her brother her glass. His eyes were teary eyed from the coughing- which is something she found suspicious.