| 26 |

☯ 

☯ 

When she woke up that morning, she was expecting to receive some texts- but she was expecting them to be from Eunha. She was definitely not expecting to get a text from Z asking if she wanted to hang out.

The first thing that crossed her mind was that he send the text to the wrong number, that it wasn't meant for her. But she didn't care, she just said yes to get Eunha of her back and tell her that she already has plans.

So when she was texting her bestie that she had other plans, her friend did not believe her at first. All Eunha did was bugging her about who she was spending Valentine's day with.

That was the thing Latvia had forgotten about today- that it wasn't a 'normal' day, in fact it was Valentine's day. She did not realise that when she told Z she will hang out with him. That was the main reason why she got so nervous, she was spending Valentine's day with the boss his son- Z the mysterious guy, who according to many didn't smile while he was at work. She on the other hand did see him smile, which confused her- that maybe it was just a gossip going around to make him look bad.

Her entire room was a mess when she was done with getting dressed. Clothes were sprawled all over the floor and on the bed, everywhere you looked there was at least one piece or clothing. It looked like a battlefield.

That was also what her brother yelled as soon as he looked inside her room, "Latvia! What happened here" he yelled at her as he stood in the door opening with his hands in his hair. "Because it looks like a battlefield, like who died".

Latvia put down her make-up brush as she glanced at her brother with a strict look, "do you mind? I'm trying to get ready?".

"If you say so, but you haven't paid much attention to your looks ever since-" Levi tried to say, but he didn't get the chance to finish his sentence as there was a pillow thrown in his face.

"Don't ever bring that bastard up, besides it's nothing".

Her brother raised his eyebrows at her. "Then if its nothing, then why are you getting so defensive? Are you going on a date or something?" he continued to bug her.

Latvia on the other hand was done with her brother, so after she was done with her make-up, she grabbed her snapback from her desk and walked right passed her brother.

Since he didn't expect her to act like this, he just watched her walk away with his mouth slightly open.

"Yah Latvia what about this mess, you're not going to clean it?" Levi yelled after his sister- running after her.

She turned around abruptly, putting her hand on her hip as she gave him a sassy look, "I'll clean it up when I get home, no need to act like mom. Gosh this guy" she muttered as she closed the front door behind her, letting out a soft sigh before making her way towards the park. The park where she would be meeting Z. 

☯