Part 16

Liam: Are you asleep?

Eva: Yes

Liam: Then how are you answering me?

Eva: Rainbow magic.

The rest of the afternoon was tense. At the library, Liam would touch her back or side and she'd started to tremble. While the kids were listening to the story, they moved into a stacks of the library, kissing once again. She moaned into his mouth, her hands running through his hair. He'd stopped when they'd heard someone walking toward them, moving away in different directions. When they'd gotten home, she hustled Arden into the house, needing to be away from the situation. Liam had knocked on the patio door just before she'd decided to start dinner, holding burgers, Ava and Jamie waving at her though the glass. He grilled the burgers while she made pasta salad and cut fruit. He'd ate his dinner at her patio table, rubbing his foot up and down her leg. She'd been unable to eat, her breathing heavy. Now, it was midnight and she was laying in bed, trying to sleep.

Liam: HaHa. Come outside.

Eva: Right now? It's late. Harry is home.

Liam: So? You don't share a room. Arden told me that you got to have your own room, finally. He was happy for you. He wondered why you had to share. *Laughing emoji*

Eva: What about Sophia?

Liam: She's dead asleep. I'm already in the kitchen.

Liam: You know you want to.

Eva decided to not answer. She'd lose her nerve. She threw back the covers, put her feet on the floor and made herself stand. Taking a deep breath, she forced her feet to move, out the door, down the stairs and though the kitchen. She could see Liam, sitting on the steps, waiting for her. Her heart was pounding in her chest so loudly, she was surprised he didn't turn around. As she slid open the door, he turned, smiling at her. "You look beautiful." he said, drinking in her short, sleeveless white nightgown. She blushed and looked down. Standing, he grabbied her hand and pulled her down the stairs. "Here," he said. "Under the patio." He pulled her over to lounge chair, sitting down and pulling her into his lap.

"Liam..." she said.

"Shhh..." he said. "Don't talk." He leaned back, pulling her with him. She ended up straddling him, one leg on each side of him. He put his large, rough hand onto the back of her neck, moving it into her hair and pulling her down. His lips met hers, moving over them, gently at first, before running his tongue over her bottom lip, asking to enter her mouth. She opened her mouth, slightly, running her tongue over his gently. Liam moved both hands to her bottom, moving them under her nightgown and resting them on her panties, before running them up her bareback. He broke the kiss, moving to her neck as she moaned, his hands sliding back down her back, coming to stop on her under garments. Eva could feel his arousal though his thin pajama bottoms. She pressed down, causing Liam to moan. "Jesus." he whispered. "You are amazing."

"Liam." she murmured.

"Don't talk. Don't talk. Please." Liam begged. "I've been thinking about this for so long. I just want to touch you, make you happy, make you feel good. Please." He kissed her again, pulling her down and rolling her so she was on the bottom her back against the hard lawnchair. She wrapped her legs around his waist, locking her feet around his back. This time, he rubbed his hardness against her. Fireworks shot up her body causing her mouth to drop open in a silent wail. He rubbed again, this time a small sound escaping her lips. She moved to kiss him again, her tongue plunging into his mouth. He continued to grind against her until she was begging for him not to stop. He placed a hand over her mouth. "Shhh, Evie. Shhhh..." he said. She bit her lip, nodding as intense pleasure thundered up her body. "I'm going to come. I'm going to come." he grunted.

"Yes, Liam. Yes." she groaned. Her lips found his and she kissed him as her body began to spasm. She came has he did, breaking the kiss and falling back onto the chair. He laid himself on top of her, wrapping his arms around her. Eva couldn't speak, she could only pant and rub her lips against his forehead, sighing with happiness. She had felt so content in years. Liam was everything she needed, everything she wanted. He was the perfect man for her. She just needed to decide what to do about the wrong one asleep upstairs.

Liam: What do I need for sports class?

Eva: Water and a lawn chair

Liam: Anything else?

Eva: Your lips.

Liam: Got it. They are attached to me. And they want to be attached to you.

Eva placed her lawn chair in the shade near the back of the baseball diamond. Arden, Jamie and Ava were all on the field with the coaches. Liam put his chair next to hers and sat. "Alone." he said, reaching for her hand. "I've been missing you since last night. I didn't want to say goodbye." He tried to pull her hand to his lips, but she resisted. "What?" he said.

"People here know me."

"But you asked me to bring my lips?"

She nodded and reached down, pulling up an umbrella that attached to the back of her chair. Standing, she attached it and angled it, blocking the rest of the parents. They couldn't see her and she couldn't see them. Siting back down, she reached for his hand. He took it and brought it back to his lips, kissing it before leaning in and kissing her lips. "Now, that's a proper 'good morning.'" she said, smiling. "And, we should talk."

Liam let his head fall back against the chair. "I don't like the sound of that. Talk about what? I like you, you like me."

She sighed. "Well, for one, what are we doing? I'm married. You are married."

"Stop." Liam said. "Let's not do this, okay? Let's just let what happens, happen. I don't want to over think this. I just want to be with you. I'm so happy when it's you, me and the kids. It feels right. Just...don't over think it."

"But, Liam. We are breaking our wedding vows."

"Stop. Stop. Don't think of it like that. Sophia wouldn't even care, honestly. Let's just think of this like...dating...yes, dating. We are dating. It's just complicated dating." he pleaded.

"Complicated dating?"

Liam nodded, then leaned in and kissed her again, longer and deeper. "Complicated dating. And after a time, we see how things go. Then maybe...who knows, right?"

"If I leave Harry, I won't see Arden all the time. He'd want him, too. He's my baby, Liam. He's all I have."

"Not anymore, Eva. Not anymore."