Part 26

Eva put both boy in Arden's bed and listened to them giggle for about an hour before they fell asleep. She laid in her own bed, reading a book and smiling at how happy they were. She was still in the guest room and she loved every second. The room was always clean, the bed was made and there were no socks laying NEXT to the clothes hamper. Once the boys stopped making noise, she turned off her own light and fell asleep.

She was woken up when it was still dark. Someone had gotten into bed with her and had wrapped their arms around her waist. She turned her head slightly as the man kissed her neck. She felt rough facial hair scratching her neck. Liam. She moaned and pushed herself closer to him, wanting to feel him against her. "What are you doing here? How did you get in here?" she mumbled, still half asleep.

Liam's arms moved up to cup her breasts, massaging them as he whispered in her ear. "I wanted to see you. I needed to see you. You are the only person who can make me happy, Eva."

"Where is Ava?"

Liam moved his hands down her legs and under her nightgown, moving it up  and lifting it off, over her head. "Sophia is there. I couldn't look at her anymore. I'll go back in a few hours. I needed to be with someone who cares about me. I needed to be with someone who loves me. I needed to be with you." His hands slipped into her panties, moving them down and out of his way. Her body throbbed in anticipation as his hands moved back up, touching her womanhood, stroking her gently. "I'm going to make love to you, just like this. Is that okay?"

"Yes, please, Liam. Please." she moaned. He lifted her leg, moving it up and allowing his manhood to slide inside her. She gasped as the full feeling overtook her. "God, Liam." she panted. "More." He thrust faster, panting in her ear. Eva let out a cry of joy. "I'm going to come, Liam. Harder, please." she begged.

Liam rolled her to her stomach, lifted her hips and entered her once again, deeper and harder than before. "I'm nearly ready." he groaned. "Jesus. I'm going to explode."

"Yes, Liam! Yes!" she cried. He moved faster, grunting, pulling her hips back, forcing all of him into her. Eva buried her face into a pillow, screaming in ecstasy as Liam released into her. Exhausted, she collapsed onto the bed. Liam moved off of her and laid on his back, hands in his hair, breathing hard. He looked over at Eva, smiling. "What?" she asked.

Liam shrugged his shoulders. "You just look so beautiful." She smiled and moved over to him, laying her head on his chest. He wrapped one arm around her, rubbed his mouth on her hair and let a contented sigh pass his lips. "This is how it should feel, right? Complete and utter happiness."

"Well, yes." Eva laughed. "You've never felt that?"

Liam shook his head. "No. I've always worried that I wasn't good enough for Sophia. She's the only girl I've ever wanted. The only one I've ever been with."

"Well, I think you are amazing. You make me feel amazing."

"Eva?" Liam asked, sounding afraid. She moved so her she could look at him, on her stomach, arms crossed on his chest. She raised her eyebrows, waiting for whatever he wanted to say. "How many...I mean...am I really..."

"Liam, I swear to you, you are amazing. Do you really want to know?"

"I really do."

Eva laughed. "Three people. You, Harry and a boy in high school named Luke. You, by far, are the best lover I've ever had with the biggest penis I've ever seen. I mean, I just can't get enough of it." She made her eyes wide, trying to look innocent and serious.

Liam started to laugh. "Okay. Okay. Point taken. I guess I can't really compare you to Sophia either."

"Liam, seriously, when I was in love with Harry, it was amazing to be with him. It's not about the act with me. It's about the person. I love you. Being around you is amazing. I don't love Harry anymore. And it's not about sex. It's because he doesn't want to be around me, he treats me badly. You want to be around me. You treat me so well. We can talk, laugh. That's what I care about. That's why I want to be with you. I love you so much that I want to be as close to you as possible."

"I want to be close to you, too."  he said, leaning forward to kiss her. He put one hand behind her head, pulling her closer, his tongue moving into her mouth. He gently rolled her onto her back and settled himself between her legs, entering her again, slowly. He wrapped his arms around her's lowering himself down to her, kissing her over and over as he glided in and out of her. He was less desperate than before, moving at a slow, controlled pace. Her orgasm came in slow waves, building and building, until her back arched and she had to stop kissing Liam so she could let out a cry pleasure. Liam buried his face in her neck, releasing with a grunt. "This is love, isn't Eva? This is making love."

"Yes, Liam." she whispered. "Yes."