Part 52

Let's have a bit of happiness because of Liam being Liam. - Eva

"That was my phone." Eva mumbled.

Liam didn't answer. She was laying with her head on his chest, perfectly content. He had his arm around her, gently running one finger up and down her bare arm. His eyes were closed, just enjoying being with her again. He'd missed her more than he'd even admitted to himself. It had been just him and the kids since Ava was born, Sophia only showing up once on a while. It had been nice to have a real partner. That was what he had missed the most. Someone to share life with, chores with, child care duties. He loved making love to her, but it was more than that. He loved the after part, too. Talking to her, laughing with her, holding her close. Those were the things he missed the most. He leaned down and kissed the top of her head, letting his lips linger, smelling her scent.

Eva's phone dinged again. "Are you going to let me get that?"

Again Liam didn't answer. Instead, he rolled on top of her, kissing her. Eva wrapped her legs around him, kissing him back. "No." he finally answered. He kissed her over and over, running his hands up and down her legs. "I'm going to make love to you again."

"Oh, Mr. Payne. I might like that."

Liam kissed her neck. "You might?" he muttered. "Say something dirty to me and I promise that you WILL like it."

Eva giggled. "Like laundry basket full of unwashed clothes? Sink full of dishes?" Liam groaned in pleasure, moving his kisses down to her breasts. "Mud pies baking in the sun? Spilled juice on the kitchen floor?"

"God, woman. You make me so hot." Liam said, moving even lower.

Eva laughed out loud. "So glad I can make you happy, Mr. Payne." Liam moved even lower, pressing his lips into womanhood, making her groan. Her head flew back as sighs of pleasure flowed from her lips. "I've missed you, so much, Liam. So much." She ran his fingers threw his hair, encouraging him to keep moving his lips. "Please don't stop." she cried. "Please." She screamed out, an orgasm racing up her body, making her shake. Liam stopped and looked up at her, smiling. Eva dove forward, pressing her lips onto his, forcing him back. She crawled into his lap, pressing his manhood inside her. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she worked her hips, not even trying to hid or stifle her pleasure.

Liam's lips worked over her neck, muttering out her name. "I love you, Evie. I love you." He let her stay in control, enjoying her aggressive behavior. "I'll do anything for you, just ask." he breathed. "My god!" He felt her tighten and she yelled out, giving him the cue to have his own release. Holding her, he fell to his side. He stared into her eyes, pushing her hair behind her ears. "I'm so glad you came." he said, pressing his forehead to hers. So glad."

Moments later, he was snoring softly. She untangled herself from him and reached for her phone. She had a few text messages from her boss, inviting her to dinner at a nearby bar. She pressed herself back into Liam's arms, snuggling into him. "Liam." she whispered.

"Hm?" he said, eyes not opening.

"A bunch of people are going to dinner. To a bar? Bar fries and beer sounds like heaven. Can we go?"

Liam mumbled, incoherently.

"What?"

"I'm comfortable." he said.

"We have a few hours before they go." she said. Liam mumbled about room service. "But they won't have Founder's Beer. Please, Liam?"

Liam sighed. "Ask me nicely."

"Please, Mr. Payne, take me out to dinner."

She could feel Liam's grin forming against her shoulder. He kissed her shoulder. "Anything, Evie. Anything."