Part 19

Liam: Can you meet me? I'm on the boat.

Eva: Is it safe? Harry is asleep, I can hear him snoring.

Liam: Sophia drank an entire bottle of wine and took a Xanax. She's out. Please come.

Eva: I heard you fighting. The window is open. Harry won't hurt me. You don't need to worry about that.

Liam: I'm so sorry you heard that. Please come out.

Eva set down her phone and crept carefully out of the house. She made her way down the stairs and out to the dock, jumping over the railing and dashing down the stairs. Liam was laying on the bed, hands behind his head, eyes closed. Smiling at him, she walked to the side of the bed and crawled on, laying herself of his chest. His arms moved from behind his head to wrap around her. "Don't worry about Sophia. She's a bitch." Liam whispered.

"I'm not. I know she's more beautiful than me. It's okay."

Liam's arm moved out from under her as he sat up to look at her. "Why do you think like that? You are beautiful. I thought you were beautiful the first day I met you. Heck, I knew you were beautiful before I met you. Your picture is hanging in the staff room at Holland Woods. The staff picture from the last year you taught there? I've thought were gorgeous since the day I replaced you. I didn't know how perfect you were until I met you in person. I'm not talking about this ever again."

Eva smiled. "Okay. Come here." She reached up and pulled him down, kissing him. He kissed her back, hovering over her. He moved his kisses to her neck, behind her ear, listening to her breaths quicken. His hands went up her nightgown, lifting it off and throwing it to the side. Kissing down her neck and chest, he took her nipple into his mouth, sucking it gently, before moving to her other side, repeating his gentle touches. "You make me feel so good, Liam." she moaned.

"I can make you scream, if you'll let me." he muttered, working his way down her body. His hands worked their way into her underwear, touching her lightly, sending a shock wave up her body that made her gasp. Eva grabbed him and pulled him back to her lips, kissing him desperately, as his hand worked its way into her warm, wet core. "Let me taste you, Evie. Please." he whispered. She released her hold on him and let him work his way back down her body, his hands pushing her panties down and out of his way. Liam forced her legs apart, placing his lips on her most sensitive area, smiling as he felt her body respond, pressing forward. His lips and tongue moved, following her sounds, pressing harder when whimpered, moving faster when she begged for more.

"There." she screamed. "There! Please!" She pushed herself up on her elbows and threw her head back, wailing the word "Yes!" before pushing him away with her foot, her body shuttering. "Oh, god, Liam. I want you. Now, please."

Liam moved back up to her lips, kissing her, using his tongue to caress the inside of her mouth. Eva moved her hands to his pants, pushing them down, stroking his manhood. "I've never been with another woman, Evie. If we do this..."

"Don't think about that. I thought we weren't going to think about those things. I want you. You want me. I want to be a part of you. Please. It's been so long, Liam. Please." Eva begged.

Liam didn't speak, he just moved between her legs, kissing her as he pushed forward, swallowing her groans. He pumped in and out of her, moving his kisses to her neck, burying his face in her hair. "Oh, my god, Evie. I forgot. I forgot how good it felt to be with someone you love." He wrapped one arm around her leg, lifting it and forcing himself deeper into her. He moved her head so he could look into her eyes, resting his forehead against hers. "I'm going to come, Evie." He felt her walls tighten around him, telling him that she was ready. She cried with joy as his manhood released into her. He held himself in her, panting, before collapsing to the side, arms out, trying to breath. "Incredible" he said. "Incredible."

Eva laughed and rolled herself onto his chest. "You are saying things twice again." she said.

"That must mean I'm doubly happy?"

Eva laughed again. "I'm happy, too, Liam. So happy. I haven't felt so happy in years. I just feel...loved."

"You are, Evie. You are."