Part 17

Liam: Come out? I'm on our chair.

Eva: I'm tired. It's cold.

Liam: Bring a blanket. You can sleep here, with me. I just want to hold you. We don't have to do anything.

Eva: I can't be near you and not want to touch you.

Liam: Then come out.

Eva sighed, wrapped herself in a blanket and went down the stairs. She'd moved into the guest room completely. Harry didn't seem to have noticed. He hadn't said a word to her in days. She had decided to take Liam's advice to heart. They were dating. She wasn't going to feel guilty. Harry didn't want her anymore, that much was clear. It had been clear since before they were even married. It wasn't just about the sex, either. He didn't want to spend time with her. He'd never wanted to spend time with her and Liam did. He liked to be around her, talk to her, watch movies, make dinner. All of the things she wanted Harry to do, Liam did. What she was doing wasn't wrong. She was saving her own mental health. She needed to feel wanted, like a woman. Liam did that for her.

Eva pushed out the patio door and hurried down the stairs. She could see Liam laying on the chair. He sat up and smiled, opening his arms. She ran into them and threw herself on top of him, kissing him desperately. He kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her. "Come with me." she said. She stood up and pulled him across the patio, past the pool and down the lawn to the boat dock.

Hopping over the rail, she again tugged on Liam, taking him down, into the living area of the boat. She pointed, "Kitchen, bathroom, Arden's room." She walked him past a couch to a door and said, "Master bedroom." It was three steps down into a triangle shaped room, paneled in light brown wood. The very top of the triangle was a shelf, shaped to fit the boat. There were windows all around it and they continued all down the sides of the room. The bed was at the end of the shelf, large, taking up the entire top of the space, barley room to walk down the sides of the bed. It was covered in a white quilt, matching pillows at the head of the bed. It looked like it had never been used.

Eva gave him no more time to look around. She sat on the bed, her blanket under her and moved herself back to the pillows. She grinned at Liam. "So, are you coming or what?" she giggled.

Liam growled and started to crawl on the bed and up to her. He moved so he was hovering over her, a leg on each side of hers, before leaning down to kiss her. Eva wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down, kissing him over and over, using her tongue and lips to make him moan. "You are so perfect, Evie." he said. "Can I touch you?" His hand slid up, under her pajamas, making it's way to her heaving breast.

"Yes. Yes. Please." she said as he wrapped his hand around her bosom. She groaned as his thumb ran over her nipple. "More." she muttered. "More."

Liam pushed her nightgown up as his head dove down, taking one breast into his mouth. Eva arched her back, the pleasure intense, real as he sucked and kissed her soft mounds of flesh. He moved to the other breast, repeating his movement, Eva writhing under him, unable and unwilling to stop the sounds coming from her mouth. "Do you like that?" he whispered.

"Yes, Liam. Yes. Don't stop. Please." she begged. He went back to nuzzling her before moving down, kissing under her breasts, moving down to her belly, before reaching her underwear. "No. No, Liam. Not yet. I'm not..."

Liam stopped. "I want to make you feel good." he said.

Eva pulled him back to her lips. "Then kiss me. That's what I want. I'm not ready for more. Not yet."

Liam nodded and kissed her over and over, tongue, lips moving against each other in a dance that made Eva beg and plead for more. His lips moved to her neck and she pushed him onto his side before laying on his chest. "Are you tired, Evie?"

She nodded. "Set the alarm. Next to the bed. 4am. Please." she panted.

Liam did has he was told and stroked her hair as she fell into a deep, content sleep, the first she'd had in years.

Short, but lovely. - Eva