Chapter 3

"Dal did not look happy about Matt." Jamie said looking at me. "Yeah I know he's been acting a little weird since last night." I said grabbing a cigarette from my bag and lighting it up. "So what are we gonna do tonight to drive them crazy?" Jamie asked. "Not gonna say yet you will figure it out. I think I'm going to go hang out with Matt tomorrow." I said blowing a ring of smoke. "Why." Jamie asked with a grin. "I think you already know." I  said smiling at Jamie. "So you can walk into the living room and go. I'm going to go hang out with a friend at the park. Right in front of dal." Jamie said laughing. I laughed with her. "Yes. He would probably follow me to see who I was with." I said with a smile. "Quick put your cigarette out." Jamie said as we both walked towards the house and seen Darry's truck home. "Hey girls." Darry said as we  walked in the door. "Hi Darry." We said walking into the kitchen. "How did you do on your test?" Darry asked following us. "I got an A." I said with a smile. "Good. I have to go back to work and won't be back till late and I have to get up early tomorrow." Darry told me while the guys walked in dal was with them he looked like he had cooled down a little. "Ok. Hey can I go hangout with a friend at the park tomorrow?" I asked making sure Dally heard. "Yeah. Just make sure your home by dark and carry your switch." Darry said walking out the door. I smirked at Jamie cause she knew what I was  up to. "Go change we are going to leave for the fun house as soon as you get down here." Soda said. "If you take longer then 15 minutes I'm coming up to pick a outfit for you myself." Dally said shocking me. "Okay?" I said kinda like a question. With that Jamie and I took off up the stairs and to my  room. "Why did you ware a dress today anyway?" She asked sitting her bag down on my bed. "Cause it was fast. Woke up late. Johnny fell asleep in bed with me last night. Stop grinning like an idiot. He helped me study last night. You should have seen dal when Johnny followed me down those stairs though." I  said grabbing some clothes and walking to the bathroom to put them on. "You have just turned into the biggest flirt Sam." Jamie said as i walked out of the bathroom. "Well a girl has to get some entertainment somehow." I said pulling my hair up into a bun with a bandanna. I had on a blue bandanna shirt with a tight pair of jeans with holes in the knees. Jamie smiled she knew what I was up to. "You know that's gonna drive him crazy." Jamie said smiling at me. "Duh why else would I ware this top." I  said. "How do you even get cloths like that?" Jamie asked. "I have absolutely no clue. I just have them." I  said looking in the mirror one last time. Before walking downstairs. "Was that fast enough for ya dal?" I asked walking down the steps stopping the conversation that had been going on between the six boys. For once in his life dal didn't know what to say. "Where did you get cloths like that?" Pony asked. "I really have no clue but I like them." I  said stepping off the last step. "Ready to go to the fun house dal?" I  asked taking him out of his daze. "Yeah." Dal said quickly. The guys laughed they knew what i was doing. Soda pulled me aside before walking out. "You are gonna get yourself into trouble wearing stuff like that around these guys." Soda said making sure I  knew what I was doing. "I know." I said walking out the door and catching up to walk right beside Dallas. "I'm so excited for the funhouse." I said with a smile. "So am I." Dal said looking at me. "Sam." I heard Matt yell behind me. The fire raged in dals eyes for some reason. I  liked it. Jamie and I turned around to look at him. "Hey Matt what goes on" i said smiling. "The usual figured I could catch up and go to the funhouse with you guys." He said with a smile. Soda, Steve and Johnny turned around to get a good look at Matt. "Cool. This is some of the gang you already know pony. This is Soda my older brother. That's Steve his best friend. This is Johnny. That's two bit. And ...." i started to say but was interrupted by a angry Dallas Winston. "I'm Dallas Winston. But since your such good friends with Sam you can call me dal." Dal said putting his hand out for Matt to shake. Matt smiled and told the rest of the guys hi and then he met Dallas's eyes. I looked at Jamie eyes wide. I was gonna fool around and make dal a little crazy just Jamie and I but i didn't want to add Matt to the mix. Dal seemed pretty set on keeping me  away from Matt. It was almost dark. Time to go to the fun house.

Hey y'all thanks for reading. I'm so glad I started this story up again. Please comment and tell me what y'all think. And don't forget to vote. I will update soon!!!! Bye for now!!!

Stay gold