Chapter 29

Soda POV
I woke up earlier than usual. Sam wasn't in bed. I got up to go find her. She was in the kitchen with Darry. They seemed to be arguing about something. "Darry why didn't you make him stay here last night?" She asked Darry. "Sam I told you I didn't know that he was gonna do that plus I had no clue had even drunk a few." Darry said in protest. "I knew he had drunk a few. He always does especially if he is stressed. Besides saying you that you didn't know he had a few will not get him outta the cooler will it?!" Sam said starting to raise her voice. "What's going on?" I asked making them realize I was even awake. "Tell'em dar." Sam demanded running a hand through her hair. "Dal got put in jail. He slashed Tims tires. They got into a fight and someone called the fuzz." Darry said. "And he's gonna be in the cooler for the next 6 months. And that's only on good behavior." Sam said. I looked at Sam for a second. She looked tired. And older than she really is. She has been through so much the in the past few years. And these last few weeks ain't been to kind to her either. Now to have dal in jail. I can't even imagine being in her place.

Sam's POV
I was seeing red. I was as mad as could be. I hated this. I had to go to a therapist and now dal is in the cooler. I needed Johnny. "Where's Johnny?" I asked. "He said he was sleeping in the lot tonight why?" Soda asked. "I need to talk to him." I said taking off out the door and to the lot. It was only about 6 in the morning. "Johnny. Johnny." I said walking into the lot. "Sam?" Johnny asked. He was over on the old car seat. I ran over to him. "Sam what's wrong?" Johnny asked. "Dals in the cooler for the next 6 months at least." I said almost in tears. " Come on let's go back to your house and we can talk." Johnny said putting an arm around me.

Johnny's POV
Sam came to me crying in the lot. Dal is in the cooler again. He drunk a few beers and it got in the way of his better judgement. Sam really doesn't need this right now. I told her we should go back to her house and talk. I figure Pony is up by now so he would be out of her room. When we got to the house the guys were in the living room. Jamie was with them. Sam walked straight to her room and motioned for me to follow. I followed like I was in trouble so the guys wouldn't think anything was up.  "Sam be nice to Johnny!" Soda said as she walked up the stairs. "I will be more than nice.  Trust me." She said in a voice that drove me wild. I was just about to race her up the stairs if it wasn't for the guys noticing. When we got to her room she closed the door behind me. She knew no one was in there. She did exactly what I thought she would do exactly what I hoped she would do. She pushed me against the door and kissed me. We did that for about 20 minutes. When someone was walking up the steps again. No wonder why Sam always had to get away and drink her tea concoction. She has no peace up here. Every 20 minutes at the most like clockwork. I never even realized it before. I knew the drill even though it was only the second time.  I sat down on the closest chair and she walked to her closet acting like she was busy looking for something to wear.  It was soda. "Sam. The station just called and said dal refuses to do anything but scream if he doesn't talk to you and Johnny. I'm taking you and Johnny down there get ready Sam." Soda said before walking out the door. I really wondered what dal wanted to talk to us about. I gave Sam a quick kiss on the check then walked downstairs to let her get ready.

Sam's POV

What in the world did dal want to talk to me and Johnny about. I wondered as i looked for some cloths to put on. I wanted something that really said I was dals girl. I grabbed my tight leather pants and a skin tight black T-shirt. Then i grabbed my black leather boots. Put them on and did my makeup. I put on dark eye shadow. With black eyeliner. Then i put on bright red lip stick. I pulled my hair up into a tight ponytail and slicked it back with grease. U then walked down stairs. My boots and pants had chains hanging off of them. The guys all looked at me for a second. "What y'all think?" I asked. "It looks like dals girl." Soda said throwing his hands in the air in defeat. "That's the point. Can you see the tattoo?" I asked. "Sadly. Why?" Darry said. "Darry I got a look im going for especially now. Soda I'm ready to go." I said walking down the steps. "Alright. Come on Johnny." Soda said following me out the door to the truck. Time to go to the jail.

Hey y'all thanks for reading this. Especially this far. Lol. Please comment and tell me what y'all think. I love hearing from y'all. Thanks again so much for reading. I will update soon. Bye for now!!!!

Stay gold