Chapter 27

Listen to music while u read!!!

Dals POV
I hated that we had to have Sam go to a therapist but it's in her best interest. We haven't told Jamie or the rest of the guys yet. She had fallen back asleep. "I'm gonna take her up to her room." I said. "Here I'll take her to my room." Soda said taking her from my arms and to his room. Darry looked at me for a second then at Johnny. Soda walked back into the room with one of her hair ties on his wrist. I figured he took it down she never goes to bed with it up. Soda sat back down on the couch. "Guys there's something dal and I wanna tell you. It's why Sam has been so quiet since she came back down here." Darry told them. The guys instantly looked at me then back to Darry. "Well get on with what's wrong with our girl?" Steve demanded. He always called her our girl even though she is mine because she is the only girl in the gang other than Jamie. "Well you all know her mental state..." Darry said then paused. Hearing that killed me inside. Saying mental state sounds like she has gone crazy or she is mental but she's not. She's just a little lost that's all. "Don't say mental state Darry. Her head is in the right place." I demanded. He just looked at me for a second. I could tell all the guys agreed with me though. "Anyway, we got her and an appointment with a therapist." Darry said. "You are telling me that you guys think our girl should go to some quack who is just gonna screw her up and beat all the money out of you guys that they can." Steve yelled. "Steve the doctor said that it may be a good idea to get her a therapist anyway after she had got jumped." Darry said calmly. "Listen to me all of you! I never wanted her to have to go to a therapist but things happen guys. She needs this and trust me." I said. Soda, pony, Jamie, and Johnny haven't said a word. Two jumped in with Steve. "Guys quiet before you wake Sam up!" Jamie yelled over us all. We all stopped and looked at her. She had such a tight grip on Pony, I thought he was gonna choke or something. She looked like she was going to go insane herself.  "Jamie, calm down. I have thought this over for a long time and talked with Dallas and we have decided that this is the best option" Darry said. Jamie was crying by now, and she ran into Soda's room.

Jamie's POV
I couldn't stand it any more. This is killing me. I'm not happy about her going to the therapist tomorrow. "Sam. Sam wake up." I told her. "What is Jamie?" She asked. "What do you think about going to that therapist tomorrow?" I asked her. She was still half asleep when she answered. "Whatever dal thinks." She said before she rolled back over and closed her eyes. I just got up and walked back to the living room. The guys got dead silent when I walked in. I was holding back tears. They had never seen me cry and I wasn't about to let that happen either. I looked over at pony. "Pone. Outside. Now." I told him. He followed me outside. "She doesn't think for herself anymore Pone. I just asked her what she thought of the whole going to a therapist thing and she said what ever dal thinks. Don't get me wrong I am so happy for her and dal but he is turning her into one of his little followers not his equal. She is turning into the girl version of Dallas Winston. But this version is worse because she is a Curtis dating the Winston." I told pony. "I know she ain't really been herself but you have to think about everything she has been through." Pony said running a hand through his hair. "I know but being dals girl has taken over her life all she can see is red pony." Pony just looked at me for a second. "Jamie are you going crazy to?" He asked with a sly smile. "No, Pony I ain't. I actually wonder if I'm the only one with me head screwed on to the right bolt around here anymore." I said. "Let's just go back inside." I told him walking back into the door.

Hey y'all thanks for reading. Please tell me what y'all think. I could really use some constructive criticism. Thanks again so much for reading. I will update soon. Bye for now!!!!!!

Stay gold