Chapter 26

Listen to the music while reading!!!

Johnny's POV
I followed Sam to her room. I looked at dal before I said I would go to her room. We walked into her room and I closed the door behind me. I was kinda nervous to be honest. Sam wasn't acting normal. She pushed me against the door and kissed me. I stopped for a second but I kissed back. I actually forgot all about dal and what he might do to me. Passion, pride, and instinct took over. We finally pulled away to breathe. We were both gasping for air. "Sam why?" I asked her. "Everyone asks me why I do things Johnny. And I say why not." Is all she said.

Sam's POV
"Everyone asks me why I do things Johnny. And I say why not." I told  him. I couldn't believe that i had just pushed Johnny against the wall and kissed him. It was kinda nice. I leaned back and looked at him. "I've always liked you, I think. I just never realized it until now." "Well...that's ok but...what will Dal think? If he finds out?" Johnny asked. Ooohhh...crap. Then i heard someone walk up the steps. I was only inches away from Johnny. I  pushed him away faster than i thought possible. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed lipstick and put it on as fast as i could. "Hey Sam you want some food?" It was Darry thank god. I walked over and opened the door. "Im not really hungry." I said. i had a feeling food was not what Darry wanted to talk about.

Darry's POV
I walked up to Sam's room to talk to her about what's been going on and what Dallas and I have been talking about but I didn't really know how to start the conversation with her. We have always gotten along just never really talked like we need to now. We never thought about losing mom and dad or anything that had happened in the past few years. "Hey Johnny, Dal wants you down stairs." I told him. Dal did want him downstairs. "Thanks for the talk Johnny." Sam said winking at him. I didn't think nothing much of it though. He just nodded his head and walked downstairs. "Samantha, dal and I have been talking..." I said but I paused after those words I really wasn't sure how to say what I needed to. "We were talking about what has been going on with you. We have come to the decision that you need professional help. We have tried to deal with this own our own but we can't. I have already checked into it and gotten you a therapist." I said. Sam looked at me like I had just killed her best friend. "Why do you want me to talk to some stranger who will only think that I am a freak?" Sam asked. "No she won't Sam. She is very nice dal and I have both already talked to her about what is going on. She is my age. You will love her. Your first appointment with her is tomorrow at 2." I told Sam getting up and walking out the door.

Sam's POV
I can't believe that Darry and Dal both want me to go to some therapist. I didn't even know what to think. I just walked downstairs and sat down by dal. I didn't talk to anyone on occasion though i would look over at Johnny. I felt really bad about what I had done earlier but no one other than Johnny and I will ever know. I fell asleep with dal playing with my hair and humming my favorite song. I really didn't want tomorrow to be here yet. I really hated that Darry was even making me go to a therapist.

Hey y'all please tell me what y'all think. I love hearing from y'all. And I really wanna know what y'all think bout the plot twists and turns I've been putting in. Thanks again so much for reading!!! I will update soon!! Bye for now!!!!

Stay gold