Chapter 7

I  walked to the park thinking about the fight I  had with Soda. I felt kinda bad about yelling at him like that. I soon got over the feeling and knew he would forgive me  for it like he always did when we fought on the rare occasion. Jamie was already at the park when I  got there. "Hey Sam." Jamie said waving me  over to where she was at. "Why did you leave me and Matt alone  anyway." I asked punching her in the arm as i sat by her. "Ouch!" Jamie said rubbing her arm. "Sorry but why did you leave us?" I asked looking at my best friend. "He asked me last night if I could come up with an excuse to get you alone with him." Jamie said in self defense."Well you see how well that worked. The guys scared him off." I said. "So what happened?" Jamie asked. "Well he asked me if I had anything planned for the rest of the day. I told him I didn't and he suggested that we go get some ice cream. I told him yeah after we stopped  at my house for me to get my purse and it went down hill as soon as he stepped in the door behind me." I said recalling what took place in the house. "So what happened next?" Jamie asked. "So I walked in the door which was nothing then they seen Matt behind me and Soda started giving me the third degree. Soda's like what are you two doing. I'm like running away. Being goofy ya know. Then Soda asked again and I was like running away what do ya think we're doing. Then Matt said we were going to go get ice cream to keep me out of trouble. Then Soda's like and after ice cream. And being the smartie i am i said then we are running away and Soda didn't like that answer very much. Then Matt was like hey sorry Sam I gotta go. And i was like you just told me you could hang all day. So Matt left and me and Soda got in a fight. Pony tried to defend Soda and so did Steve but I was not having it. So i went upstairs blasted Bon Jovi and cried for and hour." I said while Jamie listened nodding her head in agreement with my  every word. "But you and Soda never fight." Jamie said. "I know." I said. "Well do you wanna go see a movie and chill?" Jamie asked looking at the sky which was now getting dark. "I have to stop and tell Darry but yeah i'm game for a movie." I said standing up. "Why do you always have to check with your brothers?" Jamie asked. "Because if i don't and am not back in by curfew then i will be in more trouble and they will have the gang looking for me and its usually dal that finds me and i am in no mood to talk to him at the moment." I said walking in the direction of my  house. "Ok. But you know that you are gonna have to talk to him at some point." Jamie said walking beside me. "I know but not yet. I will soon. I mean they already know that i like him and so does he so its useless to try and not talk to him." I said looking at my house. "As long as you know that you are gonna have to talk to him sooner or later." Jamie said with a sigh. "Well its like this i could just ghost him and not talk to him until he forgets all about this and i have moved on. I like that idea.  Lets go with that idea." I said making Jamie laugh. "Its not funny it may work." I say punching Jamie in the arm. "Yes it is. It would be really hard to not talk to him. He is like one of your brothers best friends. How could you not go a day without even seeing him." Jamie said as we both walked through the door and into the house. "See who?" Pony asked as we walked in the door. "Tim shepherd." I said with a laugh. They all looked at me  like i was crazy. "Him and Jamie are going together." I said explaining to the dumbfounded guys. "So where is Darry?" I asked looking around. "He went back to work." Pony said looking  up at me. "Ok so where is second in command?" I said with me and Jamie laughing. "He went for a walk." Pony said. "Ok third in command is right in front of me. Tell them i went to the movies with Jamie. I'll be back sometime before morning." I said turning on my heels and walking out the door to go to the nightly double with Jamie.

Ok yall so i updated again! yay me! Ok so all of u guys who are reading thanks so much. dont 4get 2 comment i love hearing from yall. thanks 4 reading. bye 4 now.

Stay gold