Chapter 4

"Dallas!!!" I screamed grabbing the darkness what ever i could hold onto I was grabbing. "I got you Samantha." He said grabbing ahold of me taking me out of the funhouse. The rest of the guys were already outside and Matt was with them. Jamie and I were losing it so i really seen things that weren't really there. Dal seemed normal. Matt was about to challenge dal. Soda was laughing historically. Steve was doing the same and blabbing about something. Two-bit was talking like Mickey Mouse. Johnny was really freaking out. "Wow that was fun" i said laughing like a crazy person. "Jamie we need to do that again sometime." I said looking around. Dal still had a hold of me. "I think so too" Jamie said laughing. "I think not." Dal said. He was probably going to be the only one who remembered anything about what happened. We all somehow managed to get home. I attempted to go up the stairs but fell asleep on the couch with Dallas. Matt went home. The rest of the guys took off into any room the could get into and fell asleep. I had really no intention of getting up from the spot I was in even when i had slept off what ever crazy drug had been in that fun house. I had woken up in my bed. Darry must have carried me in there. But when i rolled over i seen Dallas beside me. I silently got up and went down stairs. "She's awake." Soda said with a smile. They were all drinking coffee. "What's with all the coffee?" I asked fixing myself some tea. "You remember the fun house?" Steve asked me. "I remember nothing except the killer headache I have." I said drinking some tea. "You remember nothing at all?" Soda asked. "No why?" I said. "Matt almost got his butt kicked by dal and you and Jamie really act alike when y'all are high." Soda said. "What are you talking about? What did I tell dal?" I asked. "I love you Sam." Dal said walking into the kitchen where all of us were. "I love you to dal." I said wondering what in the world i had said last night. "Where's Jamie?" I asked. "She is in mine and pony's room. We slept on the couch and she slept in their after dal took you up to your room. " soda said "Oh. Ok. I'll go wake her up." I said setting my tea down and going to their room. "Jamie wake up I have to talk to you." I said sitting down on the bed. "Huh? What?" Jamie asked waking up a little. "Do you remember the funhouse last night?" I asked Jamie. "Yeah some of it. I know Matt almost got a black eye. Then dal took you to your room and fell asleep there." Jamie said rubbing her forehead. "Ok. So do you remember me saying anything to dal that I wouldn't normally tell him?" I asked. "Actually yeah." Jamie said cringing a little. "What did I say?" I asked. "Well you said I am in love with Dallas Winston. Shhhh don't tell him." Jamie said. "Ok. Let's get back into the kitchen." I said walking out the door.