Chapter 5

"There she is." Johnny said with a smile. "Hey Johnny" we both said. Neither one of us really felt like doing anything. We both had a killer headache. "You girls ok?" Darry asked walking into the kitchen where we all had gathered. Jamie and I stood up and stopped rubbing our heads. "Yeah we're fine Darry." I said trying to make it sound like the fun house had not made me and the guys a little wonky. "So what are you girls gonna do today?" Darry asked. "I don't really know. Maybe hang around here and drive dal crazy." I said with a laugh. Darry didn't think it was very funny. But he just shrugged it off and walked out the door with soda and Steve right behind him to go to work. Jamie and I both started rubbing our heads as soon as he walked out the door. Then the phone rang. "I got it." I said running over to the phone. "Hello." I said. "Hey do you know what happened last night?" Matts voice said.  "A little. Why?" I asked. "Because I woke up with a killer headache and a black eye." Matt said with a groan. "Dallas!!" I yelled. "What is it Sam?" Dal asked walking into the room I was in. "Do you have any idea why Matt has a black eye?" I said putting a hand on my hip. Dal just smirked nervously. "I have absolutely no idea." He said turning on his heels and walked back into the kitchen. "Meet me in the park in an hour Matt. I maybe able to tell you something then. Ok. Bye." I said before hanging up the phone. "Dallas tucker Winston! What did you do Matt!" I yelled at him walking into the kitchen. "He asked for it. He was uh kinda hitting on you." Dal said with a slit smirk. "That still does not mean you should have hit him. I have absolutely no idea what I said or he said last night. I have no idea what I did or said last night and no clue why dal woke up in my bed with me this morning." I said walking to the cabinet to get some headache pills. "Jamie I told Matt I would meet him in the park in an hour." I said taking a couple of pills and tossing the bottle to Jamie. "Chill Sam." Pony said only making me angrier. "Dal tell me what I told you last night." I said in a serious voice. "You said that you loved me." Dal said with a smirk taking a drink of his coffee. "Ok that makes sense." I said. "I'm glad it makes sense to someone." Pony said. "I'm going to go up and change so I can meet Matt at the park." I said taking off up the stairs leaving Jamie with the rest of the guys. I changed into a American flag tube top with a pair of skin tight skinny jeans with rips all along the right leg. Darry never liked when i wore them but that never stopped me. "I'm going to the park. Jamie is the only one who can come with me." I said slipping on my ankle boots and walking out the door to go meet Matt at the park.

Hey y'all I hope y'all liked this chapter. Comment and tell me what y'all think. Thanks y'all 4 reading. I really love hearing from y'all so tell me what y'all think. Bye 4 now.

Stay gold