Chapter 12

Soda and Steve could not believe what they were seeing. "Close your mouths or your going to swallow a fly." Dal said with a little bit of a laugh. "I knew that there was something going on." Soda said. "Listen you can't tell anyone else about this. Darry will kill us and I almost guarantee that you two will not be in very good shape either." I said. "How long has this been going on?" Soda asked. "A few days." Dal said. "You know what Sam we are running late for work. You can spend the day with dal just don't be stupid. Your secret is safe with us." Soda said before him and Steve turned around to go to the dx. "Tell Jamie I'm with dal when she comes over for lunch looking for me." I said. Soda held a thumbs up walking down the street with Steve both of them cussing. "So what do you wanna do today?" Dal asked. "Well I have an idea. I'm gonna get a tattoo." I said with a smile. "What. Why are you gonna get a tattoo?" Dal asked. "Because I have been wanting one. Besides Jamie said that her brother would do it for me. Come with me." I said with a small smile looking up at dal. "Ok, but this was not my idea of fun today." Dal said the with a small smile. I grabbed his arm and pulled him all the way to the tattoo shop. "Hey Samantha. What's up."Jamie's brother Ty said when i walked into the shop. "Nothing much Jamie said you could do a tattoo for me." I said. "Sure I can do a tattoo for you. Sit in the chair and give me five minutes." Ty said. I sat in the chair while Ty got ready. "So Sam what were you thinking for your tattoo?" Ty asked. "I was thinking a small tattoo on my collar bone that says stay strong in cursive type letters. And a feather above that looks like it's attached to the t in strong." I said while Ty sketched it out. "Like this?" Ty asked holding up the sketch. "Yup. What do you think dal?" I asked. "It looks good." Dal said. "Ok your gonna have to take off your jacket for me to do it on your collar bone." Ty said. "Here dal hold my jacket." I said taking it off and tossing it to him. "Ok your gonna feel it sting. But it shouldn't be that bad." Ty said. "How did Jamie do with her tattoo?" I asked Ty. "She actually did better then what I thought she would." Ty said with a laugh. Ty continued with the tattoo. "You know Im gonna see your brother later. We are gonna go hang tonight." Ty said. "Well whatever you do don't tell him I got this tattoo. He will kill me." I said. "You don't even know which brother I'm talking about." Ty said. "I know it's not pony but soda and Darry would kill me if they found out i got a tattoo." I said. Ty laughed a little. "I never saw you." He said agreeing to keep the secret. "Thanks." I said looking over at Dallas. I saw he was staring at me. "What are you looking at dal?" I asked. "You." He said. "Why ya looking at me?" I asked him. "I don't know. Nothing else better to look at I guess." Dal said with a small smile. "All done." Ty said grabbing a mirror for me to look at the tattoo. "It looks great. Thanks so much ty." I said. "Your welcome Sam. Anytime. Dal you want a tattoo?" Ty asked with a little bit of a laugh. "Naw i think imma pass on that tattoo today." Dal said with a slight smirk. "Ok dal but if you want one come see me." Ty said. Dal nodded his head. "Here's your jacket Sam. Bye ty." Dal said leading me out the door. "Bye Ty." I said before walking out the door. "We better get back to the dx so i can be there when Jamie gets there." I said. "Ok." Dal said grabbing my hand. "Do you think it's a bad thing that Soda and Steve know about us?" I asked dal. "Well its better then Darry knowing because if he did I for sure would be dead." Dal said. "True but don't you think that they'll tell?" I asked. "Not if they know what's good for them." Dal said with a smile. dal and I got to the Dx when pony, two-bit and Jamie were walking in. They drove twos car over. "Hey guys what's up." Pony said when dal and I walked in with them. "Nothing just walking around." "Cool." Pony said. "Here." Jamie said handing me a bag. "What's this?" I asked as i took the bag from her. "Your stuff. Matt already had it in a bag." Jamie said. "Cool." I said. Jamie nodded her head. "Did uh. Did you already do the thing Sam?" Jamie asked. I nodded my head yes. "Did it go alright?" Jamie asked. "Yeah it went great." I said. "Cool." Jamie said. "Geez nobody said that school was only half a day today!" Two-bit said. "School was only a half a day today?" I asked. "Yeah." Pony said nodding his head. "Sweet! Come on Jamie we'll see you guys later!" I said grabbing Jamie and taking off out the door.

Ok y'all so I know this chapter is not very long but still. Thanks y'all for reading. Please don't forget 2 comment I love hearing from y'all. Again thanks so much for reading and don't 4get 2 comment. That's all for now. Bye 4 now!