Chapter 33

I really didn't even want to do this to Johnny, but I knew I had to. When we got in my room Johnny closed the door as he stepped in. I walked over to my vanity and grabbed makeup bag starting to fix my makeup. "Johnny, i I've been thinking and this.... this isn't fair to dal." I said. 
Johnny's POV

"Johnny, i I've been thinking and this... this isn't fair to dal." Sam said as she was putting on her makeup. "What do you mean?" I asked her. I knew none of this was right but why did she want to stop now? "I mean what we are doing now has to stop. If Dallas finds out he will kill you and I wouldn't be any better than Sylvia. Shot I would be the same. Cheating on dal while he was in the cooler. And I can't do that. I love you Johnny but not like that." Sam said. I knew it. It was to good to be true. "I was right. Girls like you go for guys like dal. Guys who will be in jail when you need them the most. Not guys like me who will be at your side when you need them. I guess I better get going. Have fun at the drag tonight with Steve." I said coldly as I walked out. I seen sadness fill her big beautiful eyes. It hurt me to see her like this. I walked downstairs got pony then left.
Sams pov
Johnny must really hate me now. I broke his heart and almost broke mine in the process. I finished my makeup and walked downstairs. "Bye guys I'm goin out with some friends." Darry said getting ready to walk out the door. We all mumbled bye. Darry chuckled then walked out the door. Steve watched till Darry's truck pulled out of the drive way and got down the block. "Alright Sam! Soda!" Steve yelled clapping his hands. "Lets roll!" He yelled. Soda chuckled and we got up. "Where y'all goin?" Two asked. "To a drag. If Darry is back before we get back can ya cover for us if ya are stickin around here?" Soda said. "Yea I'll cover for y'all." Two said. "Thanks two." Soda and I said as we walked out the door. I put my jacket on as I walked out the door following Steve to his car. I got in the front seat with Steve and soda got in the back. We had to stop at the dx and meet up with stormy.  Stormy was there when we got to the dx soda opened the door as she got in. "Hey soda." She mumbled as she put on her seat belt.  Steve and I were deep in conversation as he drove. We barely even acknowledged soda and stormy. I still can't figure out where I know that name from. I think it had something to do with Matt.  After a little bit of driving we pulled onto a gravel road and pulled into a grass parking lot. We got out and soda and stormy were laughing at each other's jokes even though no of the jokes were funny. Steve and I looked at them then chuckled to ourselves. I walked beside Steve. I looked around and thought this was gonna be really cool. "Hey Randall!!" I heard someone call. Steve walked to the voice. I followed. "Hey rusty James. Long time no talk." Steve said shacking some guys hand. The guys looked over at me for a second. "Who ya got with ya Steve? Your new girl?" Rusty James asked with a grin. "No this is sodas little sister. She is actually Dallas girl." Steve said. "Oh so your the Curtis I heard about. Names rusty James. Call me James" James said holding his hand out. "Call me Sam." I said shacking his hand. He nodded his head and smiled. "So Steve ya gonna race tonight?" James asked. "Naw I just came to watch today. Brought Sam for her birthday." Steve said. "Cool. Happy birthday." James said. "Thanks." I replied back. He nodded. "Who's racin tonight?" Soda asked walking up beside me. "Tyler and chuck in the first heat. The chase and curly in the second. Then in the last one the winner from each heat race." James said. Soda and Steve nodded. I didn't see stormy. "Where's stormy?" I asked soda. "She left." He said putting his head down. I nodded. "Come on let's go get a good spot." Steve said. "Sounds good." Soda said. "Sam what do ya think so far?" Soda asked. "Seems fun. May have to come to more." I said with a smile. "Darry would kill us Sam." Soda said with a chuckle. "I know that but it would be worth it." I said with a smile. Man I was excited. In the first heat Tyler won. In the second heat chase won. And Tyler won in the third. We left after the drag was over. We didn't want Darry to get home before us. I still hadn't seen stormy since we got out of the car. I guess she got her own ride home. "So what did ya think of your birthday present?" Steve asked me when we got in the car. "Loved it." I said with a smile. We were on the way home and was out of traffic except for the blue mustang behind us. We were talking and didn't notice it much but I turned around to look at soda and seen the mustang ride up behind us. It was almost in the bumper. Next thing I knew the car flipped and everything went dark.

Hey y'all. I've been thinking and I'm gonna make this the end of this book. I'll do a sequel. I'm gonna do one for sure because there is so much stuff that needs to be sorted out. I may take a small break and work on some other stories first but I will make a sequel. Please comment and tell me what y'all think. Thanks for reading. Bye for now!!!!

Stay gold