Chapter 10

"What were you two doing up in Sam's room?" Pony asked when i walked downstairs with dal behind me. "I was showing dal my new leather jacket." I said quickly before anyone said anything. "I didn't know you got a new leather jacket." Pony said. "Why couldn't you have brought the leather jacket downstairs?" Soda asked raising an eyebrow. "Because I didn't want it down here where y'all can get your grubby hands on it. And yeah I went shopping." I said pulling my hair up into a ponytail. Darry started to say something but was quickly cut off by Jamie running through the door. "Samantha!" Jamie yelled. "What's wrong?" I asked before Jamie ran over to me grabbed my ear and dragged me upstairs. "Aww aww aww stop." I yelped in pain running up the stairs. "I'll kill him." Jamie said sitting down on my bed with me. "Who are you gonna kill?" I asked concern growing in my voice. "Tim." She said her voice cold and mean. "Why?" I asked. "He was cheating on me with some other broad." Jamie said. "But I thought he was looking for you to talk to you?" I asked. "He did, but it was to break up with me." Jamie said. "I'm so sorry. I will be right back." I said walking out the door and down the stairs. I went down the stairs the guys still watching the steps that Jamie dragged me up. "What's wrong with her?" Pony asked. "Tim was cheating on her like I told her he would. You can go talk to her but she's in a killing mood. But go try and talk to her." I said walking into the kitchen. Pony ran upstairs to my room where Jamie was. Pony was up there all of five minutes when he and Jamie both came down stairs. "I'm going to the movies with Jamie." Pony said walking out the door holding hands with Jamie. The guys all just laughed at them. "Shut up. Something's going on with Jamie." I said. I had no idea what it was but ibcould tell she was acting funny. "Yeah there's something wrong with her she likes pony." Two-bit said laughing like a howler monkey. "Naw that ain't a new thing. There is something else going on." Insaid. "How do you know?" Soda asked. "Because she was just so mad she was ready to kill Tim then she came running down stairs with pony. And also in part to the hole she put in my ear." I said rubbing my ear. "I'm just being stupid she is probably fine." I said shrugging the feeling off. "Hey Sam what are you doing right now?" Dal asked. "The same thing I always am." I said with a smirk. "You wanna come to the movies with me and spy on pony and Jamie." Dal said with smile. "You bet." I said with a smile taking off after him out the door both of us laughing like little kids. I heard Soda say "looks like they are getting along now." dal and I both half smirked at that. They had no idea. Dal and I laughed all the way to the nightly double. We quitely slid through the hole in the fence. Then crept over to the seating area. We seen pony and Jamie then sat down behind them. It felt kinda weird spying on my friend like that but it was fun to spy on my brother. When the movie was half way over  dal and I cut out early to go report to the guys what we saw. dal and I were huffing and puffing for breath when you got to the house because i raced dal home. "Jamie ain't gonna be alone tonight boys." Dal said walking in the door with a smirk on his face. "I want details!" Two-bit screamed sounding like a little girl. Two-bit and dal walked into the kitchen laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world. "So what happened?" Soda asked. "They couldn't keep their hands off each other. And the movie that was playing was gone with the wind." I said laughing a little. "Are you serious?" Darry asked. "Yes now hush here they come." I said quickly making the rest of the guys in the living room to shut up. "How was the movie?" Steve asked Pony when he walked in the door. "Huh? Oh the movie yeah it was good." Pony said. "Pony I gotta go I'll see ya tomorrow. Bye Sam." Jamie said walking out the door. "I'm gonna go to bed." Pony said walking to his and Soda's room. When pony was out of ear shot Soda spoke up. "I thought you said that they couldn't keep their hands off each other?" Soda asked. "They couldn't." dal and I both said at the same time while him and two-bit walked back into the living room. "I'm tired of all this. I'm going to bed." I said running upstairs. The guys all told me good night. I went upstairs changed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Hey y'all I hope y'all like this update comment and tell me what y'all think I love hearing from y'all. Thanks so much for reading I'll update soon! Bye 4 now.

Stay gold