Chapter 20

After about an hour Jamie and I  had cried all we could cry. Dal was by my side and Pony was by Jamie's side both of them not even knowing what was going on. "Now can you two explain what happened?" Darry asked. "Matt." I said quietly. "Matt what?" Darry asked. Dal didn't look to happy that I  said Matts name. "He got killed. Probably jumped. Stabbed with a bloody knife in his chest. Saw him at the park." Jamie said continuing to ramble. "Did you see it happen?" Darry asked. We shook our  heads no. Dal understood why we were so traumatized. He has seen several dead bodies in his lifetime already but there is always a feeling that never leaves. "Dal can I talk you to in the kitchen for a minute." Darry said. He nodded his head yes and went to get up. "Stay with me." I told him. "I'll be right back. Stay with soda." He murmured getting up. I clung to him but he only pulled me off and let me  fall over onto soda. Soda pulled me close and started saying soothing things but none of that calmed me down. I was scared to death. One of my best friends outside of the gang just got killed. I saw him with a knife in his chest planted right where the heart would be. Then after seeing the look on his face. That look made me want to be shot down right there on the spot. The look he had on his face like he had seen the devil himself. The thought of it made me sick. I was scared to death. I only wanted Dallas because I  knew nothing could touch him if he didn't want it to. I knew nothing would hurt me if he was with me. I just got up and walked straight to my room not saying a word to anyone. I walked straight to my grease. And grabbed the match box that was tapped to the bottom of it. I locked the door and leaned up against it slowly sliding down to the sitting position against the door. I opened the match box and grabbed one of the blades out. I was dreading what I was gonna do next but i wanted to do it. I had to do it.

Hey y'all thanks for reading. I know this story has took kind of a dark turn but I like the way it's going. Please comment and tell me what y'all think about it. I will b updating soon. Thanks again so much for reading. Bye for now!!!

Stay gold.